Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

DaBoys

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How about "The Chaz Green revenge tour." Last time we saw him, he was murdering our QB. Chances are solid he will do it again. 

He's on the right side now. No more blind side action for him. Hopefully Cooper can see his man coming.

It baffles me that he is still on the team. Jimmy use to cut guys for losing confidence or fumbling. Green would have been cut after the ATL game.

23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He's on the right side now. No more blind side action for him. Hopefully Cooper can see his man coming.

It baffles me that he is still on the team. Jimmy use to cut guys for losing confidence or fumbling. Green would have been cut after the ATL game.

I feel like this point gets exaggerated the more time that goes on. Jimmy only cut people who were easily replaceable. Irvin stabbed a dude with scissors and Jimmy turned a blind eye. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like this point gets exaggerated the more time that goes on. Jimmy only cut people who were easily replaceable. Irvin stabbed a dude with scissors and Jimmy turned a blind eye. 

I considered that. I stand by what I said.

The game is on NFL network right? Anyone have an opinion on streaming options? I have direct TV now, but NFL Network isnt on there. They do however get the local channels which most of the others dont. I dont mind paying for a month of some other service. Sling sucked the last time I used it but maybe its gotten better? 

Archived