DaBoys

Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How about "The Chaz Green revenge tour." Last time we saw him, he was murdering our QB. Chances are solid he will do it again. 

He's on the right side now. No more blind side action for him. Hopefully Cooper can see his man coming.

It baffles me that he is still on the team. Jimmy use to cut guys for losing confidence or fumbling. Green would have been cut after the ATL game.

Edited by DaBoys

23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He's on the right side now. No more blind side action for him. Hopefully Cooper can see his man coming.

It baffles me that he is still on the team. Jimmy use to cut guys for losing confidence or fumbling. Green would have been cut after the ATL game.

I feel like this point gets exaggerated the more time that goes on. Jimmy only cut people who were easily replaceable. Irvin stabbed a dude with scissors and Jimmy turned a blind eye. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like this point gets exaggerated the more time that goes on. Jimmy only cut people who were easily replaceable. Irvin stabbed a dude with scissors and Jimmy turned a blind eye. 

I considered that. I stand by what I said.

The game is on NFL network right? Anyone have an opinion on streaming options? I have direct TV now, but NFL Network isnt on there. They do however get the local channels which most of the others dont. I dont mind paying for a month of some other service. Sling sucked the last time I used it but maybe its gotten better? 

Posted (edited)

Deforest Buckner beats Connor Williams for a sack. OL looks good run blocking though. Rod Smith tearing it up.

Edited by DaBoys

Good first drive. Really like Rod Smith, runs with good power. 

Gallup with the TD. 

Cowboys win a 3rd and 1 when 9ers had 5 DL

Gallup nice TD grab. But really bad coverage. Dak has a TD now. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Cowboys win a 3rd and 1 when 9ers had 5 DL

Anything else you want to discuss? 

PS the NFL is blacking this game out for me. I literally paid for sling for only this game. 

TD on our first drive. Defense forces punt on their first drive.