Return of the GDT - 49ers vs Bovine ladies (pre season week 1)

Forge

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

He's looked amazingly good for how little he played in college. Looks like there's a lot of potential there. What can we get for Armstead?

Half a bag of chips. There's no way anyone takes him. Maybe tomsula puts a word in with the Redskins and they offer us a conditional pick in two years.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

There's going to be a ton of bad calls then next year they will get specific.

There will be a ton of bad calls. In playoff games too. NFL is trying to water down the game to save their butt in the public eye. There is only so much you can do to make the NFL "safer". 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

There will be a ton of bad calls. In playoff games too. NFL is trying to water down the game to save their butt in the public eye. There is only so much you can do to make the NFL "safer". 

If you hit any part of the body with your head it's going to be called. 

9 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

So kittle never came back from the locker room. Have a bad feeling about his injury.

Collarbone or shoulder injury. Can't be good. Really sucks, was going to be our best or second best weapon behind Goodwin. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Collarbone or shoulder injury. Can't be good. Really sucks, was going to be our best or second best weapon behind Goodwin. 

Is all good. We got celek. 

Though seriously.... At what point to do we worry kittle is made of glass?

20 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

So kittle never came back from the locker room. Have a bad feeling about his injury.

I think he broke his collarbone unfortunately. 

Any word on Solomon? I saw 'head injury'. safe to say he's in 'the protocol' I guess? 

Archived