Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Rick

Question of the day 8/9 (Game performance tonight?)

Posted (edited)

It's finally game day, the first preseason game. 

So, who do you all think will have the best game performance/ make the biggest impression on the coaches.  

Who do you think will have the worst?

Who do you hope has the best/worst and why?

What do you hope to see and why? 

Let's hear those thoughts....

Edited by Pickle Rick

I'm hoping rojo is the real deal.  he can take this offense to the next level with his explosivness.

I'm hoping JPP and the d-line look and perform the best. At least a sack or two would be great.  

I'm gonna be watching Cappa closely as well.  

In the secondary Stewart and VH3, one of those need to take a step ahead to make this team competitive. 

Probably gonna see more of a run game tonight so I'm hoping one of the running backs surprises us with some explosive plays 

Jordan Whitehead appeared to be the most impressive playee yesterday? Didn’t get a chance to watch the game but all I kept reading about was he was making plays all over the field.

13 minutes ago, indifference said:

Jordan Whitehead appeared to be the most impressive playee yesterday? Didn’t get a chance to watch the game but all I kept reading about was he was making plays all over the field.

I read the same thing. Fingers crossed he replaces Conte sooner rather than later. 

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I read the same thing. Fingers crossed he replaces Conte sooner rather than later. 

Only a matter of time. Mike Smith will probably ease him in the three man safety rotation over Tandy.

16 minutes ago, indifference said:

Only a matter of time. Mike Smith will probably ease him in the three man safety rotation over Tandy.

Yeah. We took it slow with Evans last year and we were all about him during the draft. So that makes sense.