Preseason Week 1 - Steelers @ Eagles - Tuddfeld's Reign

TheRealMcCoy

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm just saying D'Andre Swift is going to be great for us in 2 years.

Lets wait and see how Swift does when he's not 3rd on the depth chart for the entire season first...

Given the way Clement has played and is playing, there's no way Swift comes in as a Rookie and starts over him.

@Danger

In terms of guys we could add in FA,

what would your opinion be of adding Leveon Bell on a short contract that pays him what he wants next year? 

I mean that’d be a pretty all in move to get two/three seasons of him

i think we gotta use assets to get one of these 1st round DTs next year

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

@Danger

In terms of guys we could add in FA,

what would your opinion be of adding Leveon Bell on a short contract that pays him what he wants next year? 

I mean that’d be a pretty all in move to get two/three seasons of him

i think we gotta use assets to get one of these 1st round DTs next year

I think there's no way Bell goes for a contract any less than 4 years minimum given where he's at in his career and that how old he is. With how much he's going to cost, I don't think we should be breaking the bank for a RB. especially when we'll have to pay Carson in 2020.

Just now, Danger said:

I think there's no way Bell goes for a contract any less than 4 years minimum given where he's at in his career and that how old he is. With how much he's going to cost, I don't think we should be breaking the bank for a RB. especially when we'll have to pay Carson in 2020.

Maybe, definitely wants more stability so a 1 or 2 year deal won’t happen 

I think he just wants to get payed

just thinking using a 1st for a RB probably won’t happen and in terms of moves we could make to get better that’s one of the few that I could think could be possible 

Archived