Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheRealMcCoy

Preseason Week 1 - Steelers @ Eagles - Tuddfeld's Reign

Recommended Posts

Thats still a 71 yard tuddie and a terrible play on the the ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shelton, why do you even hesitate to pick that up and just knee down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

Shelton, why do you even hesitate to pick that up and just knee down.

Guys in preseason are trying hard to make a big play happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clement is solid. I'm glad to have him.

Still don't think of him as the future though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sudfeld seems to be going through his reads kind of slowly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

Love Clement.

Yea nice to finally hit on a homegrown guy to some extent..been awhile...Only bad thing about him was he was a Philly area Cowboys fan, worst of the worst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yea nice to finally hit on a homegrown guy to some extent..been awhile...Only bad thing about him was he was a Philly area Cowboys fan, worst of the worst

Was he??? He posted on Twitter right before starting college he was going to play for the Eagles one day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Clement is solid. I'm glad to have him.

Still don't think of him as the future though.

Yea think someone more dynamic will be the guy at some point, but he’s talented 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danger said:

Was he??? He posted on Twitter right before starting college he was going to play for the Eagles one day....

I’ve heard it on a podcast or two...not sure

that Counterpoint podcast on bgn always calls him a fraud because of it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’ve heard it on a podcast or two...not sure

that Counterpoint podcast on bgn always calls him a fraud because of it haha

I think that's BS TBH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×