Isaiah Crow

NudeTayne

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I liked him, but I think Hyde is better. 

Yeah, I think both are pretty similar in that if they are your starter, you aren't super ticked about it, but you aren't very excited either. And I think Hyde's value on the passing side of the game is overblown from last year due to sheer volume from not having a good 2nd banana. I think it's a full on three-headed attack this year with all of them getting between 20% and 40% of the touches.

4 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, I think both are pretty similar in that if they are your starter, you aren't super ticked about it, but you aren't very excited either. And I think Hyde's value on the passing side of the game is overblown from last year due to sheer volume from not having a good 2nd banana. I think it's a full on three-headed attack this year with all of them getting between 20% and 40% of the touches.

I agree,I think hyde hasn't lived up to his draft status, he is a big guy that is more of a smart runner than a power guy. 

Im high on Chubb, i think he will destroy some teams. 

this is the best runningback group we have since 1999 and really since the 80's. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I agree,I think hyde hasn't lived up to his draft status, he is a big guy that is more of a smart runner than a power guy. 

this is the best runningback group we have since 1999 and really since the 80's. 

Possible. Especially when you qualify it as being about the group. That Jamal Lewis year was pretty dope. And I will never forget Peyton Hillis Mania.

11 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Possible. Especially when you qualify it as being about the group. That Jamal Lewis year was pretty dope. And I will never forget Peyton Hillis Mania.

I think Chubb will be 80% of what Peyton Hillis was. 

He was as legit a RB as he was crazy. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hyde is infinitely better than Crowell simply because he doesnt tackle himself by falling over his own feet everytime he gets touched. Crowell couldnt break a tackle to save his life and went down on first contact practically every time he touched the ball.

Crowell is average in the respect that he takes whats there. Nothing more, nothing less. Hyde at leads sheds tackles and gets his hidden yards.

Yeah I really liked Crowell in the open field and through big holes, but he could not break a tackle to save his life.  If a player tripped and bumped into him he would lose balance and fall down.
It doesn't bother me that hes gone, Mostly I'm happy Duke is here to stay.  Well see what Hyde and Chubb do

Archived