Preseason Week 1 GDT

JiffyJag

46 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Or KB is trolling Cam and couldn't care less?

Everyone is acting like Cam is some laid back team-oriented dude.

Do I think KB is a saint? No. But Cam can be a big boy and walk away or let KB. He chose to follow like a tool. 

I'd troll him all season if I was KB personally. 

Which still makes him a coward. If he couldn't care less, then he wouldn't have thrown shade in the first place.

Cam had the opportunity to address him directly about his remarks. He wanted to understand what the deal was. That is the big boy thing to do. Like Thomas Davis appears to say "I thought we was cool."

11 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Why are elite defensive lineman way better than elite OL? Fletcher Cox makes all pro guards look bad. 

The overly-simplistic (now watch me give a longer-than-necessary answer) reason:

The OL is having to play his assignment (which might not be that particular DL on a particular play), read what the defense actually does (versus the pre-snap read), and adjust accordingly - at minimum you're talking about a sacrifice of at least half-a-second which is more than enough time for a good DL to win.  Whereas the DL are typically in attack mode, particularly a team's top DL/pass-rusher and is going to be sent (barring certain schemes) on virtually every play from scrimmage or, at minimum, plays the run on the way to the passer.

15 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Good.

I know what’s going on here. 

Lynn figured he can appease the football gods by offering only middling players as injury sacrifices. Nu-uh, ChargIRs. Quality players only.

Archived