Footballsfuture Fantasy Big Board #5

JaguarCrazy2832

Let's Make a Big Board  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your #5 overall player(PPR League)

• Ezekiel Elliot
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deandre Hopkins
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Kareem Hunt
  2. 2. Who is your #5 overall player(Non-PPR League)

• Antonio Brown
    • Deandre Hopkins
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Kareem Hunt
    • Leonard Fournette

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/2018 at 10:39 PM

So i thought it would be fun to try and set up at least 15-20 guys(maybe more?) here and make a big board for 2 league settings

The roster settings would be(so you can make a more accurate vote) and this will be a re-draft format, non-auction format

QB

RB

RB

RB/WR

WR

WR

TE

If you think someone needs to be added, please specify PPR/Non-PPR or both

I figured the first 2-3 wouldnt extend beyond what i put up there

PPR League

1. Leveon Bell

2. Todd Gurley

3. Antonio Brown

4. David Johnson

Non-PPR League

1. Todd Gurley

2. Leveon Bell

3. Ezekiel Elliot

4. David Johnson

7 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Not sure how Kamara is getting this many votes. Yall really expect him to have the most insane efficiency in the NFL twice in a row like this? I know his usage will go up a little bit with no Ingram but dude isn't going to get 25 touches a game or anything. 

His PPR value is possibly there but not so much in standard leagues but i didnt vote for him anyways

15 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Not sure how Kamara is getting this many votes. Yall really expect him to have the most insane efficiency in the NFL twice in a row like this? I know his usage will go up a little bit with no Ingram but dude isn't going to get 25 touches a game or anything. 

Insanely talented. YPC could go down, but carries could go up, and he has a chance to catch 100 passes for 1000 yards. He was the most consistent PPR RB week to week last year mainly because his receiving contributions...very nice bonus

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Insanely talented. YPC could go down, but carries could go up, and he has a chance to catch 100 passes for 1000 yards. He was the most consistent PPR RB week to week last year mainly because his receiving contributions...very nice bonus

Yes he is talented but that type of production is not sustainable unless he is one of the best RBs in history. Yes his carries will go up but not by a whole lot. He isn’t someone who is going to be getting 15 carries a game. He is too small for that workout plus another 6-8 catches. I don’t honestly bet that we see more production from Barkley than Kamara next year. 

6 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Yes he is talented but that type of production is not sustainable unless he is one of the best RBs in history. Yes his carries will go up but not by a whole lot. He isn’t someone who is going to be getting 15 carries a game. He is too small for that workout plus another 6-8 catches. I don’t honestly bet that we see more production from Barkley than Kamara next year. 

Kamara is bigger than you think. He’s about the size of LT...bigger than McCoy, Faulk, and Charles. He has very little wear. The only thing preventing him getting carries is Ingram also being good and Sean Payton. There’s nothing Kamara can’t do...he’s the best RB in franchise history. 

I currently have him as my #3 RB in PPR because I’m expecting him to approach historic numbers in the passing game. Because of his receiving ability, his floor is incredibly high and you won’t find a guy with less game to game variability in the league. 

Archived