Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals Pre Season

blkwdw13

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Neither the offense or defense looked good on their first drives.

This vanilla garbage offense is understandable, but do this stuff with the back ups. It only results in injuries, and it’s hard for us to watch. These reps are so unnecessary when this won’t even be close to the offense they’re running.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

This vanilla garbage offense is understandable, but do this stuff with the back ups. It only results in injuries, and it’s hard for us to watch. These reps are so unnecessary when this won’t even be close to the offense they’re running.

I don't mind the vanilla offense but they were pretty sloppy and out of sync on the passes.

8 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I don't mind the vanilla offense but they were pretty sloppy and out of sync on the passes.

They’re sloppy and out of sync because the offense is vanilla. This **** isn’t even what they practice nor will any of these plays make the regular season play sheet. It’s garbage

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

They’re sloppy and out of sync because the offense isn’t vanilla. This **** isn’t even what they practice nor will any of these plays make the regular season play sheet. It’s garbage

Nope you're right we haven't seen the Bears run that same play to Kevin White as their opening play. Come on they are running the same routes that they practice.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Nope you're right we haven't seen the Bears run that same play to Kevin White as their opening play. Come on they are running the same routes that they practice.

Don’t be a moron. Yes, they run go routes in practice but no, this is a vanilla offense they’re running without Gabriel, Howard and Robinson. Again, if you’re going to play a violent sport without your top guns, sit everyone. These reps are meaningless and that much more dangerous.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Don’t be a moron. Yes, they run go routes in practice but no, this is a vanilla offense they’re running without Gabriel, Howard and Robinson. Again, if you’re going to play a violent sport without your top guns, sit everyone. These reps are meaningless and that much more dangerous.

I like how you call me a moron but then say these reps in the game don't mean anything, have fun in your fantasy life where all you need to do is practice.

5 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I like how you call me a moron but then say these reps in the game don't mean anything, have fun in your fantasy life where all you need to do is practice.

If you think reps on random plays without your best players mean anything, you’re a fool. I mean, you truly believe these plays are anything but some crap that Nagy will never call in a regular season game, you’re lost.

Here’s some twitter reaction so far:

Taquan getting the early carries. I see the Bears are taking this seriously.

It's one thing to face third-and-long with your actual playbook. But they're not even using that. These are just randomly called plays. Makes zero sense.

Again, what the **** is the point of this? Taquan hand-offs on first and second down and then make Trubisky drop on third and long? Why is that needed on August 9th?

Here's the thing: either play football or don't. Either run real offense or don't. Running this vanilla, nothing offense and risking player health is insanely stupid and the league should stop doing it.

Well in the regular season, they'll be calling actual plays for the situation. This is just an attempt to get their QB hurt against the league's dirtiest team and break my heart and ruin my fall.

Timu is doing everything he can to try and give Roquan leverage in negotiations... Because he doesn't look like he belongs in the nfl right now. 

Ditto Marcus Cooper... And I'm not yet seeing anything from Mizzell that remotely excites me

Archived