Game 0.1, 2018: Atlanta Falcons @ New York Jets

Bianconero

I think you will see a lot of Darnold and Teddy but no McCown. 

I also would like to see Cannon step up as a RB that can do it all.

Hanson and Stewart need to step up to help the WR too. I don't like Pryor as a WR. That ankle is really bad.

Hopefully we can see a pass rush and the OL can block.

40 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Hanson and Stewart need to step up to help the WR too. I don't like Pryor as a WR. That ankle is really bad.

Why?  By all accounts he looked great last practice and was making plays all over the field.  Sounds like a great 4th WR to have and RDZ target

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Why?  By all accounts he looked great last practice and was making plays all over the field.  Sounds like a great 4th WR to have and RDZ target

If healthy I agree with you. Like to see Pryor get a real shot in pre season games. Talking about WR's the Cleveland Browns are loaded Jarvis landry, Josh Gordon, Callaway, Higgins, and TE Hjoku. the Browns only problem is to keep Callaway, and Gordon out of jail. As a side note Mayfield looked real good last night. Let hope we can say the same ting about Darnold, Sat. night.

59 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I believe we’ve already announced that McCown will start the game. I’d imagine for only 1 series though.

33 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

If healthy I agree with you. Like to see Pryor get a real shot in pre season games. Talking about WR's the Cleveland Browns are loaded Jarvis landry, Josh Gordon, Callaway, Higgins, and TE Hjoku. the Browns only problem is to keep Callaway, and Gordon out of jail. As a side note Mayfield looked real good last night. Let hope we can say the same ting about Darnold, Sat. night.

Meh wildly overrated outside of Gordon and Njoku I feel and one can't even stay on the field.  Landry is good but I don't see him clearly better than Anderson.  Anderson put up similar number on 60 less targets last year.  Higgins isn't anything to right home about and Kearse is better than him.  Pryor has a 1k season under his belt and Enunwa looked ready to bust out before the injury last year.  If Herndon can be that guy at TE we have a ton of good talent.

Until Gordon gets back to his old self or Callaway break out and becomes this star I'm honestly taking our guys at WR.  TE Njoku has the clear edge until Herndon can get a season under his belt.  

26 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I believe we’ve already announced that McCown will start the game. I’d imagine for only 1 series though.

You know Bowels, " Mc Cown, gives us the best chance to win".  After seeing how well Mayfield played last night, I would not be surprised to see Darnold get a fair amount of snaps with the first team. Lets hope so.

Archived