Game 0.1, 2018: Atlanta Falcons @ New York Jets

Bianconero

I agree with everyone on here. I just remember some people so upset that we traded those 2nd round picks for him. Like said before, Sam is the best QB to come out in the last 5 years or maybe even longer. 

I would not trade Teddy just yet. I might move him like in week 1-5. If you have a team that loses their QB and are on a winning streak they will pay a first round and then some for him.

Some teams that might want Teddy

Redskins  Alex Smith has history of getting hurt

Colts Andrew Luck is a BIG ?

Denver Do they even have a QB?

Jacksonville  Do they have a QB?

Dallas I'm not sold on Dak at all. If he plays bad for the first 3 or 4 games Jones will give up a lot for Teddy

Green Bay  Is Rodgers not going to get hurt this year?

Pitt  Big Ben takes a lot of shots and NEVER makes it all year.

These are just a few teams that I think will give up a lot to get Teddy if one thing goes wrong with their QB.

Tbh I don’t think Teddy gets moved unless there is an injury. Don’t think Jacksonville is as interested as us fans believe them to be after giving Bortles an extension and doubt after signing Keenum and still developing Lynch I don’t think the Broncos would entertain a trade

7 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Tbh I don’t think Teddy gets moved unless there is an injury. Don’t think Jacksonville is as interested as us fans believe them to be after giving Bortles an extension and doubt after signing Keenum and still developing Lynch I don’t think the Broncos would entertain a trade

It’s going to take an injury...will be interesting if a win now team offer us a decent pick if their qb gets hurt. 

21 hours ago, ganggreen1102 said:

I feel like Teddy would be a perfect trade chip at the end of preseason. No reason for him to be on the roster if McCown or Darnold is going to start. Seems like a starting QB always gets hurt in preseason anyway. 

That chip you are talking about is worth at least a second pick, none of that mid round BS.

20 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

How did Derrick Jones look through out the game?

He looked good. Wasn’t targeted which is why his name didn’t get mentioned. But for a corner that’s a good thing. 

He looks like a good boundary corner. He was also fairly vocal in making sure he and safeties were on the page pre snap.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Glad to see Teddy play well. Even if you don't trade Teddy you would probably be looking at a decent comp pick when he leaves next off-season.

Doubt we see a comp pick for him.  We have like 100M to spend or something stupid like that.  I expect us to be major FA players thus negating any comp pick for Teddy.  We are going to trade him to the highest bidder ASAP.

12 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Doubt we see a comp pick for him.  We have like 100M to spend or something stupid like that.  I expect us to be major FA players thus negating any comp pick for Teddy.  We are going to trade him to the highest bidder ASAP.

Fair point. 

Archived