Sign in to follow this  
NudeTayne

If Davis Webb is cut

Posted (edited)

Per @Mind Character, if Davis Webb is cut in favor of Kyle Lauletta, do we make a waiver claim and see if Hue can do his QB whispering on Davis Webb's huge arm and potential? Could he be as good as Josh Allen with that howitzer of his and some seasoning? 

Edited by NudeTayne

Only if HE can be Baker's towel boy. I think there is genuine animosity there.

So thankful our QBOTF didn't look like Webb. It was sad really. I mean I laughed and made fun, but his parents must be embarrassed.

@Mind Character, there is even less Crow being consumed in here than the original Isaiah Crow thread. These millennials don't know how to acknowledge when they have erred. It turns out everyone knew to stay away from Davis Webb from the get go.

As soon as we sign him he has the strongest arm and is the best qb on the team for qb draw power run. He is our guy.

The best play was when he had his wr open for the td and he threw a punt. 

Posted (edited)

Is Saquon the QBOTF? Even if Baker sucks, no one looks worse than the Giants not taking a swing on a QB with Davis Webb waiting in the wings and a scarecrow in Eli Manning as the current QB.

Edited by NateDawg

6 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Only if HE can be Baker's towel boy. I think there is genuine animosity there.

Some serious hurt feelings. Baker made Davis his bit.... You can figure out the last two letters.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Is Saquon the QBOTF? Even if Baker sucks, no one looks worse than the Giants not taking a swing on a QB with Davis Webb waiting in the wings and a scarecrow in Eli Manning as the current QB.

Especially when the alternative was drafting a stud player at the least important skill position. That will be a pick NYG regrets if they cannot find an Eli replacement soon.

Just think of the opposite, jking.

Let's say Dorsey foolishly listened to some of the tin horn fans that wanted us to take Saquon at 1 - leaving Baker to the Giants at 2.....

Glad to see Dorsey didn't do that one.

16 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Just think of the opposite, jking.

Let's say Dorsey foolishly listened to some of the tin horn fans that wanted us to take Saquon at 1 - leaving Baker to the Giants at 2.....

Glad to see Dorsey didn't do that one.

I really think Saquon will be the perfect NFL RB. He’s a great talent.

but I would have been *livid* if we took a RB at #1 or #4. In the top-five, QBs, OL, and elite defensive talents at CB or pass rush are they only positions a team should draft. RB, WR, run D, etc. are too replaceable to draft that high.

I just want to know what the hell the "trade up in the first for Davis Webb" crowd was seein... or better who's their dealer ... b/c that sh** had to have been premium grade A lettuce..