If Davis Webb is cut

NudeTayne

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I just want to know what the hell the "trade up in the first for Davis Webb" crowd was seein... or better who's their dealer ... b/c that sh** had to have been premium grade A lettuce..

Gotcha. I'll forward you my "Davis Webb" connect.

4 hours ago, jking948 said:

I really think Saquon will be the perfect NFL RB. He’s a great talent.

but I would have been *livid* if we took a RB at #1 or #4. In the top-five, QBs, OL, and elite defensive talents at CB or pass rush are they only positions a team should draft. RB, WR, run D, etc. are too replaceable to draft that high.

Cannot agree more. Saquon is a generational talent. He is going to be very very good to great for a very very long time. But I think the Giants were extremely shortsighted on this one. Father Time eventually claims all, and Eli has much more career behind him than in front of him. They are now completely pigeonholed into taking a QB in 2019

6 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Cannot agree more. Saquon is a generational talent. He is going to be very very good to great for a very very long time. But I think the Giants were extremely shortsighted on this one. Father Time eventually claims all, and Eli has much more career behind him than in front of him. They are now completely pigeonholed into taking a QB in 2019

Or maybe they see that there was really only one top quarterback in this draft...

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It's all about fasting on iron rich teas and spending time in nature with...err... Davis Webb.

Facts.

Nature, Tea, & Lettuce is the best way to go...

I believe the best experience is the spiritual one with the Lettuce, DMT, Ayahuasca...

Davis Webb shall be our guide... we shall astral project into the the parallel universe where the Browns are champions...

Let us go my friends.. victory awaits us...

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts.

I believe the best experience is the spiritual one with the Lettuce, DMT, Ayahuasca...

Davis Webb shall be our guide... we shall astral project into the the parallel universe where the Browns are champions...

giphy.webp

Umm...I was just talking about Davis Webb.

38 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts.

what if we snuck lsd into the Gatorade before kickoff CAN U IMAGINE

25 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

As was I...

Trade a 6th to re-acquire Corey Coleman... then trade Corey Coleman for Davis Webb...

and then blast-off...

19 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

what if we snuck lsd into the Gatorade before kickoff CAN U IMAGINE

* @Mind Character and @NudeTayne both shaking their heads gif*

Oh you're one of THOSE guys.

And I'm sure the glucose syrup dump and artificial colors would likely guarantee a terrifying trip.

Archived