Rams pre-season thread

RamRod

15 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I would have given up a 6th. You have to realize how bad the Packers are as a team ( which is why Aaron Rodgers is one of the GOAT's ), before judging Hundley. He was a California kid playing in bitter, cold Lambeau. I would rather have Hundley than Mannion imo.

First point, we need to talk to the Steelers. Would love to have Josh Dobbs or Landry Jones. Second point, I am loving the John Franklin-Myers pick. I was iffy about it back then because I didn't know much about him, but he has such an impressive combination of speed and power. It's going to be fun to watch him develop.

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Would love to have Josh Dobbs or Landry Jones

Theres a chance they dont keep either of them, so im not sure it would take much.

But Im glad many are starting to realize how important the Backup QB spot (not saying you jrry, just in general)

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Theres a chance they dont keep either of them, so im not sure it would take much.

But Im glad many are starting to realize how important the Backup QB spot (not saying you jrry, just in general)

Meh, I think it was pretty well known that Mannion was garbage and we needed an upgrade. 

On 8/30/2018 at 10:46 AM, Flounch said:

Laguda is very good ! i hope we keep him

Cut: 

Cornelius Lucas, OT
Fred Brown, WR
Sam Ficken, K
Nate Holley, DB
Nick Holley, RB
Cody McElroy, TE
JoJo Natson, WR
Darrell Williams, OT 

Waived, Injured