FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

We're close to filling up so I'm just going to open this up right now. If you want to join, PM me for the password to the league page.

Link to the League Page

What is a Devy League?

League Rules
- 4 man Devy Rosters
- Keep entire roster year to year
- No cost to retain players year to year
- Must cut down roster to fit requirements before the first week of the regular season
- Future draft picks can be traded up to two years in advance. For example, the upcoming draft is the 2018 NFL Draft, so draft picks from the 2018 and 2019 NFL drafts can be traded. Once a draft begins, the draft two years out becomes available to trade. 

Scoring/Active Roster
- 1 PPR

- Everything else FleaFlicker standard
- 20 player active rosters

- 10 bench/10 starters
- 1 QB
, 1 min/4 max
- 2 RB
, 2 min/8 max
- 2 WR, 2 min/8 max
- 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE) 
- 1 TE, 1 min/4 max
- 1 K, 1min/2 max
- 1 D/ST, 1 min/2 max
- 2 IR spots

Division 1
@IDOG_det

@Adrenaline_Flux
@JBURGE25

Division 2
@catcheryea

@zelbell
@I_GET_SAX

Division 3
@Oregon Ducks
@devils1854

@utley4568

Division 4
@Its A Sabotage
@jfinley88
@BigBillsFan13

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:
On 8/13/2017 at 0:05 PM, IDOG_det said:

- Devy rosters up for debate (3-5 is likely where we'll end up, though I'm all for going deeper)

what's this mean?

There are two rosters each team will have, one with NFL players and one with college players. I have the roster with NFL players set as 20 players through fleaflicker. The roster with college players (devy roster) varies a lot from league to league. Some deeper leagues have 10+ roster spots on the devy roster. I was thinking 3 to 5 roster spots for the devy roster for this league since most people are new to devy in this league.

Love the idea of this. Couple questions:

If we're keeping the entire roster year to year, how many rounds are we drafting? 

When is the draft going to be? FWIW, I'd LOVE for it to be before next Wednesday (8/23) and at night. I'm working graveyards (6pm - 6am Pacific) through that night, and probably won't be available at all during the day. ;):D

My bad @BigBillsFan13 my sleep schedule is way too normal now after this internship I just had. Normally I would've been up at 2am to give you the password, now I fall asleep at like 11:00 or 11:30 and I hate it. 

Anyway, BBF is going to fill up the last slot so I'm going to get the draft order set up and we can figure out the best time to draft.