FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

On 7/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, FinneasGage said:

As of now 2 for sure. There's some other guys that haven't confirmed they're back 

I can inquire in my BDL group to see if anyone is interested in joining. If you would like.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

and idog might be gone forever tbh this **** might fold 

This is probably the correct course of action for this particular league. 

Fold it, and then start another one with new owners. 

19 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

This is probably the correct course of action for this particular league. 

Fold it, and then start another one with new owners. 

every dynasty league im in i get a lot of good players after like 4 years and then everyone drops out 

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

every dynasty league im in i get a lot of good players after like 4 years and then everyone drops out 

This league is easily the least active dynasty/devy league I've ever been a part of and that's a fairly sizable list of leagues on my end. 

4 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

This league is easily the least active dynasty/devy league I've ever been a part of and that's a fairly sizable list of leagues on my end. 

im down to restart w/ only super dependable guys who are heavily invested. there was like 3 guys in this league actually putting in a sliver of effort. 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

im down to restart w/ only super dependable guys who are heavily invested. there was like 3 guys in this league actually putting in a sliver of effort. 

There's been 10 trades in the last year and 2 teams have been involved on one side of every single one of those trades. 

There's nothing here, the league is beyond saving-- just need to face the facts. 

I have my #1 and #4 2020 RBs on my devy roster and I honestly couldn't care less. 

Wind it down and start it over. 

On 7/23/2019 at 6:57 PM, FinneasGage said:

This is actually hilarious considering what happened in the packers dynasty league lmao

• 2 weeks later...