FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

1 minute ago, zelbell said:

What is the due date to have rosters cut down?

also what is the protocol for Josh Gordon? He is IR eligible at the moment so does he count towards my 26 or not? Feels like a bit of a gray area

Just have to have your roster cut down by the end of the pre-season. Josh Gordon can fill one of your IR spots since he's currently listed as "OUT". Once he is no longer IR eligible then he will count towards your roster.

Ideally, we will be able to get through these last few picks pretty quickly and finish the draft today. Once I make the last pick I want you guys to wait just a little bit before adding any undrafted players just so I have time to import every draft pick and make sure there are no roster issues. Once I get everyone's picks added and make sure everything is good to go, I will let you guys know when we will open up UDFA.

You don't have to cut down your rosters immediately, but you will need to have them cut down by the end of the pre-season. You can carry extra players for now and decide who you want to cut later or you can decide who you want on your active roster right now.

4 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

Ideally, we will be able to get through these last few picks pretty quickly and finish the draft today. Once I make the last pick I want you guys to wait just a little bit before adding any undrafted players just so I have time to import every draft pick and make sure there are no roster issues. Once I get everyone's picks added and make sure everything is good to go, I will let you guys know when we will open up UDFA.

You don't have to cut down your rosters immediately, but you will need to have them cut down by the end of the pre-season. You can carry extra players for now and decide who you want to cut later or you can decide who you want on your active roster right now.

I would just request you open up UDFA sometime in the evening as I know I can't access Fleaflicker from Work.