FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

Just a reminder, with the deadline to have your roster cut down approaching (Wednesday night is when I will change the roster limit down to 22), the following teams will need to cut down even more because they drafted extra devy players:

I will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@SirA1 will need to cut down two extra spots to 20
@JBURGE will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@catcheryea will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@Oregon Ducks will need to cut down two extra spots to 20
@zelbell will need to cut down two extra spots to 20

I will be monitoring these totals to make sure no one is adding extra players onto their rosters. I might assign retired players to your rosters to be a placeholder for those spots because fleaflicker won't allow me to change roster limits by team, so don't be surprised if that happens.

Everyone else @Adrenaline_Flux @FinneasGage @Dome @devils1854 @Utley @Cadmus will be allowed to keep 22 players on their active roster. Injured/suspended players don't count to this total if they are on your IR (so you really could have up to 24 if two of them are injured). It would be best to cut down your rosters ahead of time. If you have too many players when I change the roster limits I will be forced to cut players for you and I won't really know which players you prefer to keep. 

4 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

Just a reminder, with the deadline to have your roster cut down approaching (Wednesday night is when I will change the roster limit down to 22), the following teams will need to cut down even more because they drafted extra devy players:

I will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@SirA1 will need to cut down two extra spots to 20
@JBURGE will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@catcheryea will need to cut down one extra spot to 21
@Oregon Ducks will need to cut down two extra spots to 20
@zelbell will need to cut down two extra spots to 20

I will be monitoring these totals to make sure no one is adding extra players onto their rosters. I might assign retired players to your rosters to be a placeholder for those spots because fleaflicker won't allow me to change roster limits by team, so don't be surprised if that happens.

Everyone else @Adrenaline_Flux @FinneasGage @Dome @devils1854 @Utley @Cadmus will be allowed to keep 22 players on their active roster. Injured/suspended players don't count to this total if they are on your IR (so you really could have up to 24 if two of them are injured). It would be best to cut down your rosters ahead of time. If you have too many players when I change the roster limits I will be forced to cut players for you and I won't really know which players you prefer to keep. 

I am already at 21 with 2 on IR

• Like 1

@Utley you still need to get your roster down to 22 (you can move Wentz or Maclin to your 2nd IR spot and then cut Brice Butler and you'll be fine)
@Oregon Ducks you still need to get your roster down to 20
@Cadmus you also need to get down to 22, you're at 24 currently

I will wait for everyone to correct their rosters before I change the limit back down to 22. If it's not done in a few hours I'll just have to cut players to make the rosters legal.

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

@Utley you still need to get your roster down to 22 (you can move Wentz or Maclin to your 2nd IR spot and then cut Brice Butler and you'll be fine)
@Oregon Ducks you still need to get your roster down to 20
@Cadmus you also need to get down to 22, you're at 24 currently

I will wait for everyone to correct their rosters before I change the limit back down to 22. If it's not done in a few hours I'll just have to cut players to make the rosters legal.

Am I good now?

Roster size has been adjusted. If you lost a roster spot or two by drafting additional devy players, I added a retired player (or two) to your roster just to be a placeholder for those spots. Do not cut those players (although, I guess you could switch them out for another retired player if you really want to).