FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

On 11/1/2018 at 3:40 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

how many keepers?

This is a devy league, so you get to keep all of your players into next season. We also have separate rosters for college players that we draft before they enter the NFL. You essentially get to call dibs on the college players that you draft and you get them when they eventually enter the NFL. That roster is called your "devy roster" and those players are referred to as "devy players' (which is why this league is called a "devy" league). You're taking over for devils, so on top of taking over his active roster you also take over his devy roster. The roster thread is here (you don't have to actually keep up an updated roster in there, it's really more for my use at the beginning of the season to make sure I don't input players onto the wrong team). 

• 2 weeks later...

How are ya'll Devy players looking?

1. RB Najee Harris, Alabama - Has looked pretty good in Bama's RB platoon. Wish they would throw more passes to him as he showed good hands in HS. Not too worried about him, TBH. 
2. RB Damien Harris, Alabama - He's looked alright this year, but he's lost some carries to other backs. Idiot should have come out last year. He really screwed me and potentially himself. At least there's not a ton of wear on his body, right?
3. WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan - He's much improved over his FR year. He's starting to look like the stud WR everyone thought he would be coming out of HS. Good for me and the Maize and Blue.
4. RB D'Andre Swift, Georgia -  He's gone beast mode lately even though he shares carries. Really like his game. Hope he's the next great Georgia RB.
5. RB Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin - Consistently damn good. A little bit worried about all the carries they give him. Wonder how high he'll go when he can come out.
6. WR Deebo Samuel, South Carolina - Inconsistent SR year so far but he's making big plays in all phases of the game. Interested where he goes in the draft.

Will need both D. Harris and Samuel to go to good situations and contribute next year. My team lacks big time depth (I had 2 starters get 0 points, and another 0.3. Somehow I still won lol). After that, though, watch out. 

Edited by Oregon Ducks

On 11/13/2018 at 2:37 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

1. WR N'Keal Harry, Arizona State: Stud, looks like a top 10 pick
2. RB Stephen Carr, USC: Limited by injuries, still love his talent
3. RB AJ Dillon, Boston College: Progressing well, going to be one of the better 2020 backs
4. RB Trey Sermon, Oklahoma: Has become the best RB for Oklahoma, still running right over people
5. RB Master Teague III, Ohio State:Hasn't played much yet, still
tbd

On 11/13/2018 at 2:37 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

1. RB Elijah Holyfield, Georgia - The other next great Georgia RB. Hope he comes out this year but he doesn’t need the money and may want to finish his degree.

2. RB Sewo Olonilua, TCU - Taken a backseat this year and his TD production fell off a cliff. Inherited Devy Pick so will likely be cut if he comes out.

3. RB Devin Singletary, Florida Atlantic - Still tearing it up and looks to be one of the top backs selected this year.

4. RB Justice Hill, Okla State - Happy with his production this year.

5. WR Jhamon Ausbon, Texas A&M - Fighting for Rec against 2 other Soph. Missed a few games.

6. WR Kelvin Harmon, NC State - Stud. In the mix for the top WR spot this year. Late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

I'm looking for 3 of these devs to mature this year in Singletary, Hill and Harmon for next season. 

Beckham, Sutton and Harmon would form a nice Trio of WR. 

Happy with Lindsay, Mack and Michel this year. Singletary would add punch for sure.

I've had some tough losses this year and am basically shooting for top seed in the consolidation bracket but this week proves I can complete going forward. 

Edited by SirA1

6 hours ago, SirA1 said:

1. RB Elijah Holyfield, Georgia - The other next great Georgia RB. Hope he comes out this year but he doesn’t need the money and may want to finish his degree.

2. RB Sewo Olonilua, TCU - Taken a backseat this year and his TD production fell off a cliff. Inherited Devy Pick so will likely be cut if he comes out.

3. RB Devin Singletary, Florida Atlantic - Still tearing it up and looks to be one of the top backs selected this year.

4. RB Justice Hill, Okla State - Happy with his production this year.

5. WR Jhamon Ausbon, Texas A&M - Fighting for Rec against 2 other Soph. Missed a few games.

6. WR Kelvin Harmon, NC State - Stud. In the mix for the top WR spot this year. Late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

I'm looking for 3 of these devs to mature this year in Singletary, Hill and Harmon for next season. 

Beckham, Sutton and Harmon would form a nice Trio of WR. 

Happy with Lindsay, Mack and Michel this year. Singletary would add punch for sure.

I've had some tough losses this year and am basically shooting for top seed in the consolidation bracket but this week proves I can complete going forward. 

Yeah, I've looked at mock drafts and I see you're pretty well set up. 

Let me know if Holyfield, Singletary, Hill, or Harmon are available.