Preseason: Around the League

Klomp

2 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Was just thinking back to all of the fun Allen/Jackson debates pre-draft. Fun times....

Jackson can't even beat out washed up Joe Flacco and Robert Griffin III.

The Bills aren't paying McCarron $70 million dollars this year like the Ravens are with Flacco either. The only Allen Jackson debates I will have with you is if Chattahoochee or Gone Country is the better song

17 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Was just thinking back to all of the fun Allen/Jackson debates pre-draft. Fun times....

Jackson can't even beat out washed up Joe Flacco and Robert Griffin III.

Allen couldn’t beat out Flacco either. You do know that, right?

Heck, you can’t definitively say Allen could beat out McCarron. Not to mention Peterman has out played Allen to this point. 

11 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Allen couldn’t beat out Flacco either. You do know that, right?

Heck, you can’t definitively say Allen could beat out McCarron. Not to mention Peterman has out played Allen to this point. 

It's not just the fact that he can't beat out Flacco. He looks bad. Worse than Allen.

5 minutes ago, vikestyle said:

However, "he looks bad, even worse than my guy who also looks bad" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

Except Allen hasn’t exactly looked bad. I’d say Allen has been about 50/50 so far in his two games. Some very nice plays, and some ugly ones. 

As for Jackson, I think Baltimore is doing him a disservice by trying to keep him locked in as a traditional drop back passer. They aren’t moving him around, they are taking advantage of his skills. 

12 hours ago, vikestyle said:

The Bills aren't paying McCarron $70 million dollars this year like the Ravens are with Flacco either. The only Allen Jackson debates I will have with you is if Chattahoochee or Gone Country is the better song

You been chasin' that neon rainbow?  

Archived