4. Man United

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

Relegated:

Cardiff

Huddersfield

Crystal Palace 

Golden Boot: Aubameyang 

Mourinho sacked, yes or no?  Survives the season, but leaves in the summer and is replaced by Pochettino 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

6 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Surprising finishes: Fulham (7), Wolves (8)

I feel like Fulham and Wolves should basically be in their own category where they've been tipped by everyone to be the 'surprise' top half finishers because of the money they spent this summer, so much so that it'd be a bigger upset at this point for them to be anywhere near a relegation battle. I do think there's going to be a big opportunity for them to make that leap, looking over squads like Bournemouth and Brighton and that lot, it's hard to see where they actually have more quality than either of the 2 big spending newcomers. 

16 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I feel like Fulham and Wolves should basically be in their own category where they've been tipped by everyone to be the 'surprise' top half finishers because of the money they spent this summer, so much so that it'd be a bigger upset at this point for them to be anywhere near a relegation battle. I do think there's going to be a big opportunity for them to make that leap, looking over squads like Bournemouth and Brighton and that lot, it's hard to see where they actually have more quality than either of the 2 big spending newcomers. 

Yeah, I think they're pretty clearly in the same tier as Everton right away which is pretty crazy for newly promoted teams. There are two clear relegation favorites imo (Cardiff and Huddersfield) and then a small group of teams that will fight to stay out of 18th (Watford, Southampton, Newcastle, and Bournemouth).

5 hours ago, rcon14 said:

Yeah, I think they're pretty clearly in the same tier as Everton right away which is pretty crazy for newly promoted teams.

Based on what evidence or speculation? Its pretty ubsurd to say that two teams who were just promoted are as good as the team who finished 8th last year. Regardless of who they signed. Its been shown many times that signing loads of players doesnt guarantee success, at all.

5 minutes ago, kempus said:

Based on what evidence or speculation? Its pretty ubsurd to say that two teams who were just promoted are as good as the team who finished 8th last year. Regardless of who they signed. Its been shown many times that signing loads of players doesnt guarantee success, at all.

Especially considering that Everton have spent a considerable amount of money as well. Claiming Wolves and Fulham are on the same level before seeing anything to prove it is crazy.

As expected, our back 4 really doesn't look suited to play the way Sarri wants. Not quick enough decision making and the passing looks sloppy. Luiz is also just super worrisome in a back 4. I wouldn't be surprised to see Christensen or Ampadu playing in his spot a lot this season.

Edit: Barkley looking pretty awful so far too. Good thing we brought in Kovacic.

Edited by Imarobot