EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Annoyingly, they are unbeatable.

They're statistically harder to beat than the Arsenal invincibles.

Count yourself lucky you don't have to live with their fans :(

I take back what I said, Man City is too flimsy at the back and Leicester just isn’t at that level. I don’t think they win the Champions League but what do I know?

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I take back what I said, Man City is too flimsy at the back and Leicester just isn’t at that level. I don’t think they win the Champions League but what do I know?

Yeah. Even IF they do have their usual wobble and drop, say, 6 or 7 points - no one can catch them. They'd have to have an unprecedented fall or all their players get injured or something. Going to be a very tough off-season. Argh.

I don't think they will either, because it's hard to repeat - but we'll see. A lot more competition. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Annoyingly, they are unbeatable.

They're statistically harder to beat than the Arsenal invincibles.

Count yourself lucky you don't have to live with their fans :(

No, sadly Oregon Ducks and I get to deal with a different breed of Liverpool fans... US plastic Liverpool fans who, up until 6 or so months ago, counted themselves Spu*s fans for like two seasons.  They kind of know the words to YNWA, but they destroy the meter something fantastic.  They wear shirts that it's clear were screenprinted with the shiny, knockoff name/number sets (about half the time it's clear they're knockoffs from China, too).  And yet they talk like they've been supporting for years... then go out to their cars and change into Barca shirts ahead of the coverage switching over to El Classico or something similar.

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

No, sadly Oregon Ducks and I get to deal with a different breed of Liverpool fans... US plastic Liverpool fans who, up until 6 or so months ago, counted themselves Spu*s fans for like two seasons. 

Oh man, that is pure toxicity....I do feel for you.

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

They kind of know the words to YNWA, but they destroy the meter something fantastic.  They wear shirts that it's clear were screenprinted with the shiny, knockoff name/number sets (about half the time it's clear they're knockoffs from China, too).  And yet they talk like they've been supporting for years... then go out to their cars and change into Barca shirts ahead of the coverage switching over to El Classico or something similar.

Image result for gag gif

I guess most the LFC fans here have at least been fans for ages. Even if they aren't from the city. This season didn't happen....it just didn't.