EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

On 10/1/2018 at 10:58 AM, UKTexans said:

Hopefully long before.

It's worse then under LVG.

He doesn't make it through to November tbh. You guys have a tough schedule coming up including Valencia, City and Chelsea. Unless he gets 6-7/9 points in that stretch, I think he'll be sacked. Too much friction, too much money spent (reports about Sanchez being riled up) and crap results.

Though I'll be honest, I don't think Pogba is completely blameless in this scenario either. Some of the stuff he's being saying to the media is shocking. Not to mention his performances haven't been all that great either.

2 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

He doesn't make it through to November tbh. You guys have a tough schedule coming up including Valencia, City and Chelsea. Unless he gets 6-7/9 points in that stretch, I think he'll be sacked. Too much friction, too much money spent (reports about Sanchez being riled up) and crap results.

Though I'll be honest, I don't think Pogba is completely blameless in this scenario either. Some of the stuff he's being saying to the media is shocking. Not to mention his performances haven't been all that great either.

Yeah I think falling out with Mourinho and maybe even expected but the way he's publicly handling himself doesn't say great things about him either, and whatever manager that walks in next at Man United will be right to be wary of Pogba. Just seems to be a bit of a snake really. 

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3655526/man-united-owners-the-glazer-family-still-backing-jose-mourinho-sources

Manchester United's owners, the Glazer family, believe Jose Mourinho can still restore an air of calm at Old Trafford and kick-start the team's season, sources have told ESPN FC, despite growing concerns within the club over the manager's inability to halt the worrying slump in form. - Ogden

hans-landa-gif-13.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Down 2-0 against one of the worst teams in the league at OT. Mou won't survive this if the result continues.

Damn it Rafa. Don't help United.

Hush now!  We need Mou to mire around until Christmas and let his misery absolutely infect the entire club.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, The LBC said:

This will surprise absolutely no one.  Just as the fact that UEFA will do exactly squat about it will surprise absolutely no one.

As you say, this isn’t a surprise. The contract for the stadium naming rights was big news at the time because of the huge value of it.

I doubt UEFA does anything, which is a shame because other clubs, like Inter, have sold good players to comply.

I’m not sure what FFP achieves anyway to be honest. It favours the status quo and whilst it theoretically prevents teams overspending, club directors who spend way beyond their means and run up huge debts kinda deserve all they get.