EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

38 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

We also deserve a bit of credit. But you won’t hear any of that. Biased commentary, biased pundits. Talk about Man U losing instead of West Ham winning.

No wonder most of us can’t stand modern football.

Absolutely. Noble and Arnautovic were fantastic all match long. Felipe Anderson looks a great purchase as well, he looked dangerous every counter attack. 

On 28/09/2018 at 3:47 PM, UKTexans said:

Pogba isn't endearing himself to anyone.

But Mourinho has to go, poor results, horrid performances, bad relationship with players and board. 

Pogba gets a lot of undeserved hate. Hes probably been your best player this year. Problem is that you guys hold Pogba to too high a standard.

8 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Pogba gets a lot of undeserved hate. Hes probably been your best player this year. Problem is that you guys hold Pogba to too high a standard.

How 'bout Luke Shaw though B|

I really don't rate Pogba that highly. Good player, but needs pieces around him (a la Kante and Matuidi) to be devastating as he can be. Otherwise it's a bit ...meh, for me.

It's all very hilarious at the Theatre of Doom though, isnt it.

On 9/30/2018 at 6:35 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

How 'bout Luke Shaw though B|

I really don't rate Pogba that highly. Good player, but needs pieces around him (a la Kante and Matuidi) to be devastating as he can be. Otherwise it's a bit ...meh, for me.

It's all very hilarious at the Theatre of Doom though, isnt it.

It's full on year three Mourinho. Hes blaming the players and questioning their commitment, just like at Chelsea. He'll be gone by January.

2 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

It's full on year three Mourinho. Hes blaming the players and questioning their commitment, just like at Chelsea. He'll be gone by January.

Before Xmas I reckon.

Calling out Pogba when he's probably quite popular in the dressing room, putting Jones and Bailly on blast over the penalties, saying Martial doesn't defend etc and this is just in one week! He's toast.