EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

Brentford had the 2nd longest unbeaten streak in all of Europe. And lose to Everton.

Over impressed by what Sean has done. Repositioning a couple players. Looked weird at first but its working. Theyre staying up.

Fulham/Arsenal is going to be a fun watch. Fulham getting a 1st place North London Arsenal squad at home.

And has anyone been the slightest bit impressed by Mudryk yet? Has nothing in 6-7 matches. Had one waved offside today. But it was his fault. Didnt watch much of the match, but did see that. So a genuine question.

10 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Brentford had the 2nd longest unbeaten streak in all of Europe. And lose to Everton.

Over impressed by what Sean has done. Repositioning a couple players. Looked weird at first but its working. Theyre staying up.

Fulham/Arsenal is going to be a fun watch. Fulham getting a 1st place North London Arsenal squad at home.

And has anyone been the slightest bit impressed by Mudryk yet? Has nothing in 6-7 matches. Had one waved offside today. But it was his fault. Didnt watch much of the match, but did see that. So a genuine question.

I haven’t seen Mudryk since his first game but I’m glad he hasn’t come in and lit the league up. Makes me overjoyed that we got Trossard at 1/5 the cost.

I didn’t expect this performance against Fulham on the road today. It’s nice to not be stressed for once.

1 hour ago, packerstk7 said:

I haven’t seen Mudryk since his first game but I’m glad he hasn’t come in and lit the league up. Makes me overjoyed that we got Trossard at 1/5 the cost.

I didn’t expect this performance against Fulham on the road today. It’s nice to not be stressed for once.

I was hoping Fulham would step up at home and wed get a great showdown. Not that they could win. But I was 50/50 on Draw/1pt Arsenal win.

Southampton with 7pts last 4 matches. 2 wins... Im here cheering on a WHU/Millwall matchup next season. All a sudden, Forest might face both next year too. lol

Happy to see Jesus back. Get that fitness level up and make the sprint to the finish line for the championship 

Trossard Has been top notch since jointing the team. Couldn’t ask for a better singing at the transfer window especially when you consider the cost. 

Edited by agarcia34

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Rich coming from a Forest fan

We in the same boat. Your owners wrote off like 90million in club debt recently. Forest owner just pledged to spend 100m during the summer window.

But if either drop. Firesale. And a huge ugly mess for both in getting back up.

18 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Brutal match for Arsenal. Any injury updates on Saliba and Tomiyasu? Palace on Sunday.

Initial report on Saliba is that he was taken off "for precautionary reasons" so likely a strain, given that there's only the Palace game between now and the international break, he's likely back after that since this will likely keep him from getting called up for France.

Tomi left the stadium last night on crutches and it's a knee injury.  They haven't done the scans yet, to my knowledge, but I think it's safe to say he's done for the season and the way they were checking it, I think he probably tore something, so that puts him out the summer and probably into next season.  Ruell Walters will likely get called up to the First Team for the remainder of the season, though Saliba, once he's fit again might actually be the emergency RB since he has played there previous (just not for us).

• Like 1