EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Maybe will go RM, yeah. There will probably be no Modric and Kroos though. Will they be the same force beyond 2024? Who knows. 

If the money's there, the talent will be.  Real are always good to poach talent from the continent; pretty sure they're the front-runners for Bellingham.

On 5/5/2023 at 6:14 PM, Dr LBC said:

If the money's there, the talent will be.  Real are always good to poach talent from the continent; pretty sure they're the front-runners for Bellingham.

They are. I personally think he's good, but overrated. And I'm English. 

Going to be a great SF between these two.

19 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Apparently. Dortmund photoshopped that pic of Newcastle boss Tindall. Seems to be how people are taking it. I had thought he was RMs.

I know theres a ton of hype around but but i dont know why, can you give em some clarity as to why? 

9 hours ago, Sad People said:

I know theres a ton of hype around but but i dont know why, can you give em some clarity as to why? 

I basically look at him like Maddison. Maddison being 26-27 and Bellingham 19 with room to grow.

Not that Ive seen all that much of him. But he seemed to have a high level of Field Smarts for his age.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Make no mistake about it this was an all time bottle job by Arsenal. But it doesn’t mean it was a bad season. Both can be true. 

No doubt. Lose 3 of the first 32 matches. Then lose 3 of the last 5 to wrap up the season.

Happy as I was for Forest. I couldnt boast about it. That old adage: "Kickin a dog when hes down." was holding me back.