EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

14 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

West Ham didn't boo anything. Get ****ed.

https://theathletic.com/news/fa-millwall-fans-boo-knee/cMepNEK1NLbP

West Ham and Millwall fans boo players taking a knee

December 5, 2020Updated 2:36 PM EST

The first weekend of fans returning to Premier League and Championship grounds was overshadowed by West Ham and Millwall supporters booing players taking a knee.

54 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol this is the hill you want to die on?

Ill admit. Being black and going around angering people by supporting Millwall is bringing more joy than it really should.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:20 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

My official, official team is Swansea.

1 hour ago, Canadian Saint said:

Sheffield United have a very legitimate chance of breaking Derby's record. Goodness their squad is absolutely dire.

Not a single thing they do well. 4 shots, 29% possession, 66% pass accuracy. And no money to go after anyone that could help in the transfer window.

Crystal Palace really showed up today though. I had thought West Brom had a chance in that one.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Not a single thing they do well. 4 shots, 29% possession, 66% pass accuracy. And no money to go after anyone that could help in the transfer window.

Crystal Palace really showed up today though. I had thought West Brom had a chance in that one.

If I was a half decent player, I wouldn't sign for them in the transfer window either. They are a sureity to go down and they are playing awful football.

Man Spurs are playing really well against Arsenal. Son scored on an absolutely audacious attempt. Player of the season so far. Kane's goal and the counter leading up to it reminded me of Jose's Real Madrid team. Absolutely deadly.