EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Nah, he was great at Juve. He just didn’t fit at United with Ferndandes’ emergence.

That's because he had prime Vidal and Marischio to do all the hard work. He doesn't have that in United and isn't doing it himself. I mean in his time at United, can you argue at all that he's grown as a player? He's basically the same player as he was when he first got there.

• Like 1

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

That's because he had prime Vidal and Marischio to do all the hard work. He doesn't have that in United and isn't doing it himself. I mean in his time at United, can you argue at all that he's grown as a player? He's basically the same player as he was when he first got there.

He's still a game changer if in the right system. I mean, i guess we're saying 10's & AMC's are luxury players now?

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He's still a game changer if in the right system. I mean, i guess we're saying 10's & AMC's are luxury players now?

I mean if they don't press and their defensive contribution is minimal, then yes, luxury player. The system doesn't seem to be a problem with Bruno who plays up the pitch and can still contribute in the areas we mentioned above.

20 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Nah, he was great at Juve. He just didn’t fit at United with Ferndandes’ emergence.

You floating around and what happened? You miss the Pumas Cruz Azul matchup I mentioned in top thread?

89th minute Pumas got the 4th goal to advance. That match was freakin amazing. I hope you caught it.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

There are some valid points there, but Daily Mail readers and commenters aren't know for their...

You know what. Nevermind. They can try and solve racism all they want, but they can't.

Worth pointing out that when there was an actual, declared Fascist Party in Britain, the DM numbered among its earliest supporters.

Either way, this was some truly legendary trolling:

17 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

I mean if they don't press and their defensive contribution is minimal, then yes, luxury player. The system doesn't seem to be a problem with Bruno who plays up the pitch and can still contribute in the areas we mentioned above.

Pogba was injured and Bruno came out guns a blazing. Pogba is not great defensively but you act like he’s Ozil.

his quality has been proven the past two games. United is a totally different team with him. It’s a shame for them they don’t have a stronger DMs/CBs to play him and Bruno.