EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Never fully committed to a team before, but have followed the EPL for the past few years now. The clubs always were so local and supporting a club is taken so seriously compared to America, but I might be a Chelsea fan now. Kicking JP Morgan in the nuts feels like a cause I can get behind. 

join us! we were the first club to back out of this, and i'm proud of that. don't listen to the people in this chat, Chelsea are a fine club to support 

14 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ha you're totally right - I'll leave it up in shame.

Truth be told I'm really looking for a team at this point. Tough with no organic connection to the area.

If it doesn't have to be Premier League, go for Dortmund;

Majority fan owned, sick crowd and stadium, punch above their weight, working class area, have brought through and developed elite talent (Lewandowski, Reus, Gundogan etc)...

1076202_gallery.jpg

h0v6KJI5QbP5fRRRBaEaY6dFCrknQkc_92G7_8hb

"It's love, real love, or 'Echte Liebe' – the club's new motto – and all the success in the world could not hold a candle to the club's beating heart, its fans and their affinity with a club they feel they can identify with. "We neither have the resources nor does our brand shine as bright as that of Barcelona or Real Madrid," added Cramer. "We are from Dortmund. And our history with its starting conditions, away from the big European metropolitan areas, is what people also like."

For Prem League, I can't really say. I suppose Liverpool is sort of similar but after all this ESL debacle, I couldn't support them. Palace fans are loud even when they are getting destroyed, WHU have a history of bringing through English talent but I'll admit us fans are bit much.....Wolves might be a good shout? Perform well above their station

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mega Ron said:

We're plenty loud mate. Try turning your hearing aid up.

If you can afford them up north.

Are people in Leicester poor? I live in Oregon, bro lol

On another note, Newcastle were robbed. Something is seriously wrong at Liverpool that goes beyond injuries. They’ve gotta let go of 1 or 2 of their attacking trio. Mane and Firmino have not been good and Salah has carried their attack but it seems like he’s the one that wants to leave the most.

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Are people in Leicester poor? I live in Oregon, bro lol

On another note, Newcastle were robbed. Something is seriously wrong at Liverpool that goes beyond injuries. They’ve gotta let go of 1 or 2 of their attacking trio. Mane and Firmino have not been good and Salah has carried their attack but it seems like he’s the one that wants to leave the most.

Yeah. I know you're not local.