EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Leicester have done practically nothing against us these past two games yet we concede two goals. Won one and lost one. Football for ya.

That’s not true. The FA Cup game was pretty even before we scored but we did drop back in defend after.

We didn’t even try to do anything for the first 60 minutes of this game but had you on the ropes when we did. But it was disappointing how we came out.

Anyways, **** y’all. 

Edited by Oregon Ducks

9 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We have no one to blame but ourselves. Need to get a stronger squad and try to keep the core group together. Also, we need guys to stay healthy. 

That was a brutal watch. Thought yall could lock them down at 2-1.

15 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

That was a brutal watch. Thought yall could lock them down at 2-1.

Schmiechel choked when we needed him the most. He was great most of the year so I guess we can’t be too critical of him.

I’ve been saying it all year but we need better attack...Ayoze should not be on the team next year and Albrighton needs to be a squad player. They both started a ton of games at the end. Maddison had a down year with all his injuries and who knows how Barnes will return after his injury. Pereira never regained his form from last year...Vardy is getting old...

Edouard and Somaure should help but we need more. A lot of hope but we need more talent if we want to compete with the top 4.

15 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We have no one to blame but ourselves. Need to get a stronger squad and try to keep the core group together. Also, we need guys to stay healthy. 

Bottlers. No disrespect intended but what else can be used to describe them?

64 out of 72 weeks LCFC have been in the top 4. Both years, bottled it at the end. 

I'd rather them than an ESL team again, but they have to get over the hump now.

13 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Actually pissed off with this team. We will go nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE, if we continue to be this wasteful in front of goal. Every single game we’ve lost under Tuchel has been us not taking chances and a defensive errors. 

Werner is a 30 goal a year striker. 26 of them will be offside....but 30 goals nonetheless :D 

For a first year viewer of the EPL. The front 3/4 of the season was amazing. Knowing who the champion will be while they plug along for weeks to the finish. Kinda blows.

Good overall. But nothing thats going to knock MX of my top perch when wrapping up a year like that.

On 5/23/2021 at 1:09 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Actually pissed off with this team. We will go nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE, if we continue to be this wasteful in front of goal. Every single game we’ve lost under Tuchel has been us not taking chances and a defensive errors. 

Do you guys think you'll keep Mendy? Or go for someone like Donarumma from Milan?

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Mendy is a very good keeper, so I don’t see a reason why we would go for Donarumma. Only chance that happens is if we get rid of Kepa. 

That was my thinking too however I saw a bunch of links to you guys with him for whatever reason. I wonder who goes for him. His demands are insane(30M to Raoila and his dad! WTF)