EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

7 hours ago, persiandud said:

Saint Maximin sent Declan Rice for a hot dog. Nowhere as good as his hype 

When Rice had to take a break from doing everything to come over and cover his left back you mean?

Tell me. How did St Maximinimum, or anyone else, do against Declan as the game went on?

Declan Rice's game against Newcastle:
  • 100% take-on success
  • 98% pass accuracy
  • 50 passes
  • 7 ball recoveries
  • 6 duels won
  • 3 take-ons
  • 3 touches in the opp. box
  • 2 chances created
  • 2 interceptions
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Having Werner guarantees that this will not happen.

Well it's a good thing Lukaku was brought back in then. Honestly, I think having Rom will take the pressure off him, Timo can fulfill a lot of those same aspects Lautaro Martinez provided with his partnership at Inter 

Edited by persiandud

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

When Rice had to take a break from doing everything to come over and cover his left back you mean?

Tell me. How did St Maximinimum, or anyone else, do against Declan as the game went on?

Declan Rice's game against Newcastle:
  • 100% take-on success
  • 98% pass accuracy
  • 50 passes
  • 7 ball recoveries
  • 6 duels won
  • 3 take-ons
  • 3 touches in the opp. box
  • 2 chances created
  • 2 interceptions

He had a brilliant 2nd half, you're right. I'm just bantering. But bottom line is I wouldn't want to pay 100M for him. Auralien Tchouameni is someone I've had my eye on and would be a third of the cost. That would be some shrewd business. 

Hoping Manchester United pry him away for 100M after they lose Pogba on a free....again. 

2 hours ago, persiandud said:

He had a brilliant 2nd half, you're right. I'm just bantering. But bottom line is I wouldn't want to pay 100M for him. Auralien Tchouameni is someone I've had my eye on and would be a third of the cost. That would be some shrewd business. 

Hoping Manchester United pry him away for 100M after they lose Pogba on a free....again. 

Man U don't do shrewd business. 

https://www.sportbible.com/football/53021-declan-rice-chelsea-transfer-latest-20210722

"Chelsea are planning a lucrative player-plus-cash deal with West Ham United which would see their long-standing target Declan Rice move to Stamford Bridge this summer"

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-declan-rice-transfer-alternative-21318782

"Declan Rice has also been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge this summer after his excellent campaign at West Ham United and Euro 2020 with England."

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/transfer-news/report-why-chelsea-havent-made-rice-bid-despite-interest

"Why Chelsea Haven't Made Rice Bid Despite Interest. According to Matt Law, West Ham’s £100M valuation of the midfielder has prevented Chelsea from making an official bid for the midfielder. Both clubs are aware the price for Rice will drop next summer."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news-rumours-chelsea-rice-varane-b1887007.html

"Transfer news round-up: Chelsea ‘prepare offer’ for West Ham’s Declan Rice"

And that's in the last month. I thought they showed interest last season too. Imagine Rice and Kante in the same MF, with Jorginho....Jesus Christ it would be 70 clean sheets in a season