EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse Lingard, Wan Bissaka, and Ole need to have their heads examined.

Send Lingard back to West Ham, Wan Bissaka needs some time on the pine, and Ole should know better than after a man is sent off, to sub off basically every capable goal scorer on the team for defensive players to try to ride a game out to 1-0 victory that early. Absolutely insane. I realize this was a CL game but jesus how terrible.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Yep.  But WHU couldnt beat this years Sheffield United at home.  You were 2nd place going into the game. But not coming out. Courtesy of Palace.

Not being able to bank on beating any team is what makes English football better than the other leagues.

We probably should have beaten Palace but that young lad from Chelsea did well for his goals.

The season is 4 games old. We're 2 points off the top, unbeaten and are 24 hours away from a European match in Zagreb.

Palace are sat in Beckenham with the doors and windows locked hoping the locals don't notice them.

20 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Jesse Lingard, Wan Bissaka, and Ole need to have their heads examined.

Send Lingard back to West Ham, Wan Bissaka needs some time on the pine, and Ole should know better than after a man is sent off, to sub off basically every capable goal scorer on the team for defensive players to try to ride a game out to 1-0 victory that early. Absolutely insane. I realize this was a CL game but jesus how terrible.

To be fair, his strategy had worked up until the point where Lingard made a ridiculously stupid defensive error. Not Ole's fault I would say