EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

22 hours ago, persiandud said:

Are you referring to Ronaldo and Fernandes? 

They don't press. 

When you sub all of them off with defensive players and Jesse Lingard. I just don't like the choices. You're pretty much saying lets see if I can park the bus with an all defensive lineup with the game 1-0 for.....what was it.... 60 minutes? 

Help me understand what happened during the West Ham Penalty Kick.

Theres a foul. And instead of one of the megamillion dollar talents taking the kick. Some old dude that once made a PK on MU over 10 years ago comes off the bench for the kick.

Just seemed odd. But Im a new viewer. Was this dude once a big deal? Ive seen a few WHU matches now. But never seen this guy.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:33 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Help me understand what happened during the West Ham Penalty Kick.

Theres a foul. And instead of one of the megamillion dollar talents taking the kick. Some old dude that once made a PK on MU over 10 years ago comes off the bench for the kick.

Just seemed odd. But Im a new viewer. Was this dude once a big deal? Ive seen a few WHU matches now. But never seen this guy.

He has rarely missed in his career, De Gea can't catch a cold, and Moyes thought it was the clever thing to do.

He didn't count on the West Ham curse where we will **** it up.

However, I'll take the cup win over the league win every time.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Norwich, Burnley and.... Not Brighton.  😉

Brighton should manage to stay up.  I like Brentford's chances of staying up too.  Wolves and Leeds should turn it around, but will I be shocked if one of them doesn't?  Not really.  Just like, as much as I loved him as a player, I don't think much of Vieira as a manager, so I wouldn't be shocked by Palace going down.  That said, I can see a club like Watford catching a run of bad form off the back of something like a rash of meaningful injuries and not being able to recover from it.

4 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Brighton should manage to stay up.  I like Brentford's chances of staying up too.  Wolves and Leeds should turn it around, but will I be shocked if one of them doesn't?  Not really.  Just like, as much as I loved him as a player, I don't think much of Vieira as a manager, so I wouldn't be shocked by Palace going down.  That said, I can see a club like Watford catching a run of bad form off the back of something like a rash of meaningful injuries and not being able to recover from it.

Brighton has spent wisely and made some decent moves. Thought losing Ben would hurt them. But thats a better team overall than last years. Dont see any way they go down. 12 pts in 5 games. Theyll make 30.