Jump to content

EPL Thread


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Being outshot 19-2 by a Swiss team is not a good game plan even if you’re a man down.

They wernt outshot. MU took 19 shots. YB took 2 shots and scored 2 goals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

They wernt outshot. MU took 19 shots. YB took 2 shots and scored 2 goals.

Match Stats

 

2722.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=originYB

 

360.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=originMAN

Possession

54%46%

Shots (on Goal)

19 (5)
 
 
2 (2)
 
 
14 Fouls 3
2 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 1
1 Offsides 1
8 Corner Kicks 1
1 Saves 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Watford was going to be the team to come up and stay. Its early but Brentford might be a better team than the Leeds one that came up. Looked good that half hour with 10 men against the Wolves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, persiandud said:

Are you referring to Ronaldo and Fernandes? 

They don't press. 

When you sub all of them off with defensive players and Jesse Lingard. I just don't like the choices. You're pretty much saying lets see if I can park the bus with an all defensive lineup with the game 1-0 for.....what was it.... 60 minutes? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Help me understand what happened during the West Ham Penalty Kick.

Theres a foul. And instead of one of the megamillion dollar talents taking the kick. Some old dude that once made a PK on MU over 10 years ago comes off the bench for the kick.

Just seemed odd. But Im a new viewer. Was this dude once a big deal? Ive seen a few WHU matches now. But never seen this guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2021 at 1:33 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Help me understand what happened during the West Ham Penalty Kick.

Theres a foul. And instead of one of the megamillion dollar talents taking the kick. Some old dude that once made a PK on MU over 10 years ago comes off the bench for the kick.

Just seemed odd. But Im a new viewer. Was this dude once a big deal? Ive seen a few WHU matches now. But never seen this guy.

He has rarely missed in his career, De Gea can't catch a cold, and Moyes thought it was the clever thing to do.

He didn't count on the West Ham curse where we will **** it up.

However, I'll take the cup win over the league win every time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Norwich, Burnley and.... Not Brighton.  😉

 

Brighton should manage to stay up.  I like Brentford's chances of staying up too.  Wolves and Leeds should turn it around, but will I be shocked if one of them doesn't?  Not really.  Just like, as much as I loved him as a player, I don't think much of Vieira as a manager, so I wouldn't be shocked by Palace going down.  That said, I can see a club like Watford catching a run of bad form off the back of something like a rash of meaningful injuries and not being able to recover from it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Brighton should manage to stay up.  I like Brentford's chances of staying up too.  Wolves and Leeds should turn it around, but will I be shocked if one of them doesn't?  Not really.  Just like, as much as I loved him as a player, I don't think much of Vieira as a manager, so I wouldn't be shocked by Palace going down.  That said, I can see a club like Watford catching a run of bad form off the back of something like a rash of meaningful injuries and not being able to recover from it.

Brighton has spent wisely and made some decent moves. Thought losing Ben would hurt them. But thats a better team overall than last years. Dont see any way they go down. 12 pts in 5 games. Theyll make 30.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...