EPL Thread

SalvadorsDeli

11 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Bro, you’ve liked like 6 teams already.

I was joking.

Why on earth would I give up the Kings Of London for some podunk town in the North? Even Vardy was so awestruck by our magnificence he felt need to give tribute with a goal for us.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:08 AM, BullsandBroncos said:

Who's teet is Ole sucking. When is he going to make change in tactics or formations or lineups? Soon as Rashford is healthy, get rid of Sancho and make him a sub. Play Greenwood or Rashford up front with Ronnie in a 4-4-2. Play Shaw and Dalot at the backs. Too much slack. 

I'm not sure he can? He doesn't seem that kind of coach. He's a man-manager, a player-person. Is he a genius like Klopp or Pep or Antonio etc? No way. What is his resume, coach of Molde?

Edited by Hunter2_1

On 10/8/2021 at 3:57 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

It has officially been 1 year since I jumped in with the EPL.

So Im ready to announce my team.

Since I refused to be a plastic. Hopping onboard some B6 team. Pssh. That just aint my style. I walk the unbeaten path. The road less taken. Support the downtrodden, the underdog.

So.... TAAA-DAAAA!

4zGDNxdC.png

😆

Can you just stop. I swear you're fans of like 295 teams

edit; I know you're joking ;) 

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

Man U hahaha!

how people call them to be anything other than a disappointment year on year baffles me. 

their best player on the pitch yesterday was De Gea and he let 4 goals in. Their second best was old man Matic, and Ronaldo and Bruno shared that pitch with him.

United. Are. Terrible! Ole has to go (but please don’t)

• Like 1

Kings of London just cant be defeated. Crazy to have less losses that the Tots, plus 3 points defeating the Tots. Yet the Tots are in 5th and Palace 15th.

Very impressed with Watford.  Thought Sarr was their only real brightspot. But they toss up 5, King pulls the hat trick. Thats a good looking team. Far more balanced top to bottom than I expected going into the season.

An absolute destruction by Liverpool at Old Trafford. Mo Salah is the best player in the world and proved it with a hattrick.

United's tranfer policy and horrendous manager comes to bite them in the butt. Buying Sancho, buying Ronaldo, buying prospects, yet ignore the gaping hole in DM. Keep in mind this was a Liverpool without two of their regular starting midfielders in Thiago and Fabinho. Pogba is as he always was, a luxury player, and a 15 minute salvo before being sent off. Donny Van Beek is not being used at all, even though at times he played a deeper role for Ajax.

Ole's tactics make little sense, but I think he's overwhelmed. I mean this sort of result was always coming. They've had poor performances against weaker teams and got saved by Ronaldo or individual brilliance. Their pressing is inconsistent, their passing is inconsistent, and truthfully they don't do a ton with the ball.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

An absolute destruction by Liverpool at Old Trafford. Mo Salah is the best player in the world and proved it with a hattrick.

United's tranfer policy and horrendous manager comes to bite them in the butt. Buying Sancho, buying Ronaldo, buying prospects, yet ignore the gaping hole in DM. Keep in mind this was a Liverpool without two of their regular starting midfielders in Thiago and Fabinho. Pogba is as he always was, a luxury player, and a 15 minute salvo before being sent off. Donny Van Beek is not being used at all, even though at times he played a deeper role for Ajax.

Ole's tactics make little sense, but I think he's overwhelmed. I mean this sort of result was always coming. They've had poor performances against weaker teams and got saved by Ronaldo or individual brilliance. Their pressing is inconsistent, their passing is inconsistent, and truthfully they don't do a ton with the ball.

Ole's tactics are terrible. He hasn't changed anything but keeps expecting other results.

Only thing he's changed is McFred to Matic/Pogba, and then back to McFred in deep midfield. 

Someone argued with me that we couldn't run 4 man mid line with Pogba, Rashford, Fernandes, and Sancho because Fernandes and Pogba aren't tough enough to be true PL midfielders.

Fred and Mctominay and Maguire have been playing like absolute ****. Shaw has been late to help on defense as well.

Makes me laugh when English media try to point the finger at Ronnie and Bruno. Your CAM and Striker aren't why you gave up 2 goals early to Attalanta, 4 goals to Leicester, lost to West Ham, etc.

There's no cohesiveness. Change up your tactics a bit. Play Varane with Lindelof or Bailly. Put in VDB in front of the back 2. Do SOMETHING different.

3 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

CR7 has been great but he is not what they needed to compete with the big dogs…I told y’all they needed a DM.

Everyone can see it. Except United fans who were desperate to get a player like Sancho instead of Rice.

It's Pageanty FC. Man United is a theme Park now. RonnieLand.

A joke of a club who care more about image and flash than actually winning games. Why have Ole as manager? It's because he's part of the Man U theme park. They can't get over their period of dominance, and even he still refers to SAF as 'the gaffer'. It's embarrassing. But also hilarious. Long may it continue 

Like, what team with actual title aspirations gets in about 8 attacking players and just keeps McFred as the midfield? Have there been ANY successful teams without a battler or an intelligent playmaker in midfield? Can't think of any. But oh they wanted Sancho and Ronaldo. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

10 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Ole's tactics are terrible. He hasn't changed anything but keeps expecting other results.

Only thing he's changed is McFred to Matic/Pogba, and then back to McFred in deep midfield. 

Someone argued with me that we couldn't run 4 man mid line with Pogba, Rashford, Fernandes, and Sancho because Fernandes and Pogba aren't tough enough to be true PL midfielders.

Fred and Mctominay and Maguire have been playing like absolute ****. Shaw has been late to help on defense as well.

Makes me laugh when English media try to point the finger at Ronnie and Bruno. Your CAM and Striker aren't why you gave up 2 goals early to Attalanta, 4 goals to Leicester, lost to West Ham, etc.

There's no cohesiveness. Change up your tactics a bit. Play Varane with Lindelof or Bailly. Put in VDB in front of the back 2. Do SOMETHING different.

They'd be even more exposed with a MF of Pogba and Ferndandes. Both want to attack, neither are defensively disciplined. Fernandes is a 10. McFred are poor, don't get me wrong, but that would also be disastrous. Even Ole knows not to play that.

They need the likes of Rice, Casemiro, Brozovic, Phillips. Those kind of ball winners, sitting type players.