Preseason week 1: Lions @ Raiders

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, NickButera said:

True. But man last year we had guys like unretired Cutler putting up 300+ yards with 3 TD's and no INT's on us. Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch were beating us. 

Man I hope Conley gets better and can play well in his first couple games. Good chance Worley is out for 2-4 games. 

Oh no doubt. This defense will be better on coaching alone. And there is a decent upgrade in talent overall.

7 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I mean. Grain of salt. But Nick Nelson and Worley didn't look bad. Cautiously optimistic that we can have a decent CB group with Conley, Melvin, Worley, Nelson, Gilchrist (sometimes), and Hamilton (STs)

Excited to see more of them that's for sure. This is the best the CB group has looked in years. Good mix of vet and youth. Depth is suspect and Conley has to stay healthy because he's the difference between good and great,

14 hours ago, NickButera said:

True. But man last year we had guys like unretired Cutler putting up 300+ yards with 3 TD's and no INT's on us. Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch were beating us. 

Man I hope Conley gets better and can play well in his first couple games. Good chance Worley is out for 2-4 games. 

Valid concerns except for Lynch Raiders were probably going shut the broncos out or hold to 3 had he not got hurt ( Semien came in and cost me the Total under )

Archived