Do you sell the Hundley stock while it is high?

Brit Pack

15 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

McCray is clearly open, throw the damn ball

89458e23-82ca-40e6-b289-a8cb7fd390bc-usc

I always thought that has to be the weirdest feeling for a lineman when there's no one to block. "uh what do I do with my hands?"

34 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Anybody still think Hundley will garner anything in a trade? He is who I thought he was! 

He played better than Kizer. Faced a lot of long down and distances. In the circumstances of playing with a terrible oline he played aite. I know if Rodgers got injured which one out of the two I would prefer to step in. 

46 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hundley played pretty well I thought. If nothing else he looks 10,000x better in the pocket than he did at any point last year. 

He was avoiding sacks rather than creating them.

Idk, still looked like the guy who goes into panic mode when his first read isnt there.

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Idk, still looked like the guy who goes into panic mode when his first read isnt there.

Correct.  

Just basic awareness.  3rd and long.  You have Spriggs and Murphy at tackle.  This is the preseason.  Turnovers don't matter.  Get to your drop and get the ball out.  Instead he takes a sack.  

Someone pointed out last night that once the scripted plays ended, Hundley struggled.  I think that is pretty accurate.  It is time to move on.  

1 hour ago, Cheech said:

Correct.  

Just basic awareness.  3rd and long.  You have Spriggs and Murphy at tackle.  This is the preseason.  Turnovers don't matter.  Get to your drop and get the ball out.  Instead he takes a sack.  

Someone pointed out last night that once the scripted plays ended, Hundley struggled.  I think that is pretty accurate.  It is time to move on.  

He's in a competition for his job. He shouldn't be thinking, "It's just preseason"

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's in a competition for his job. He shouldn't be thinking, "It's just preseason"

MM and the rest of the league know very well that he can stare down one side of the field and then take a sack.

If he can't get the ball out of his hand he might not find another employment opportunity.

Archived