Update: Marqise Lee suffers high ankle sprain, could miss week 1+

Its A Sabotage

So this is too be expected as others have said. Sadly enough, Lee is injury prone, but he did show flashes last year. If this means we roll with Greene until Lee gets 100% on week 2 or 3, then I'm fine with it. Rather have him 100% for the long run, then returning early only 90% and possibly re-injuring and having a nagging injury throughout the season. 

30 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You guys talking Greene over Cole? At this point I'd be incredibly disappointed in that. Cole has been a stud all through TC and flashed big in the first game. No way he makes it to PS, imo.

The thing is, Greene offers ST/ punt return value as well as a little experience. I honestly want them all lol. Can we roll out with 6 WR? A-ROB, Hurns, Lee, Greene, Cole and Hurns? I know Benn has gotten a lot of love, but I'd like to say goodbye. Allow them to battle it out on game 4 of the preseason and may the best man win. 

9 minutes ago, Jags said:

The thing is, Greene offers ST/ punt return value as well as a little experience. I honestly want them all lol. Can we roll out with 6 WR? A-ROB, Hurns, Lee, Greene, Cole and Hurns? I know Benn has gotten a lot of love, but I'd like to say goodbye. Allow them to battle it out on game 4 of the preseason and may the best man win. 

Benn is way too good on ST.

Cole also showed up on ST last week. Return exp is nice but we have a few guys who can return. Greene got benched in that role last year.

2 hours ago, Jags said:

Don't forget Dede

Archived