Sign in to follow this  
The LBC

Colts rookie WR Deon Cain tears ACL

Last night was not a good night for rookie knees.  Looking like a good thing that the Colts paid Ryan Grant.

K.J. Brent is the guy who benefits from this the most. Hilton, Grant, and Rogers are mostly locked in with the rookies (Cain and Fountain) so Brent would have hoped to be kept on as a 6th WR. 

I was really hoping Cain could be the guy who takes advantage of the lack of top end talent at the position. Now hopefully he recovers and attacks next year 

Wasn't Cain tearing up camp? I had heard a lot of positive talk. Shame. 

16 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

K.J. Brent is the guy who benefits from this the most. Hilton, Grant, and Rogers are mostly locked in with the rookies (Cain and Fountain) so Brent would have hoped to be kept on as a 6th WR. 

I was really hoping Cain could be the guy who takes advantage of the lack of top end talent at the position. Now hopefully he recovers and attacks next year 

This is going to give Foutain a much bigger opportunity, I agree.

To bad to see this, both as a Colts fan and a guy who doesn't like to see rookies get injured. Wishing him all the best in his recovery. 

On 8/12/2018 at 3:31 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Dez Bryant time?

Dez seeing all these injuries and just waiting. A shame for the rookie though. He was one of the ones I was high on coming out the draft.