It

NudeTayne

For accuracy  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Caption this

• Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...
    • And the medic gets out and says, "Oh my God". New guy's around the corner puking his guts out.
    • The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    • I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here.
    • Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my *** kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment!
    • No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ***... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

Archived