We’re Going 5-11

MKnight82

27 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

So, I'm an ignorant shill because I have not waived the white flag on the Redskins' chances, eh? 

That's great. How you feeling about this wonderful post from Doc there, @Woz and @Thaiphoon ?

Are these the type of insults we are condoning and encouraging for anyone that isn't bleeding out over the Redskins' chances already? 

just wow.... lol

@oldman9er

I see my post in reply to yours made you feel diminished and insulted. I didnt mean it that way so I apologize. I was attempting to be amusing. 

I grew up old school where brothers and even sisters busted each other’s chops in good natured fun, laughed and weren’t so sensitive. Peace and Doc out. 

Sorry for making your “volunteer” moderator work more difficult @Woz @Thaiphoon 

10 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

@oldman9er

I see my post in reply to yours made you feel diminished and insulted.

I feel diminished now?  Because you are attempting to shame or deride me for not going fetal on the team already?

JFC, you are something, fella. You have diminished your own self and the integrity of FF. Maybe time to put the bottle down and stop impressing us with your clever wit? 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

This thread has it all. Jeezy GIFs, drunken doc posts, Mknight hating Preston Smith, eternal optimism from Oldman....

lol, and I'm not even all THAT optimistic. Just not curling up in tearful defeat over the first tribulation. 

I felt legit SB was more of a long-shot this year anyway, but a playoff sniff was very possible, and step in the right direction.

2019-20 was my expected SB goal for Washington. :) 

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

lol, and I'm not even all THAT optimistic. Just not curling up in tearful defeat over the first tribulation. 

I felt legit SB was more of a long-shot this year anyway, but a playoff sniff was very possible, and step in the right direction.

2019-20 was my expected SB goal for Washington. :) 

That high on Justin Hebert?

Theoretically, their record could be even worse. I think their range is anywhere from 3-13 to 10-6. Its a pretty big range with a lot of unknowns. I think the truth is somewhere in between here. I think 6.5 wins seems fair. I think Vegas has it even worse with o/u 5.5 wins so this thread is not absurd at all. But if you look at our insane schedule I think its very realistic we are picking in the top-10 and looking at Gruden's last year here.

Archived