Favorite Titans Memory

KingTitan

After sitting and thinking about it, I've been a fan of this franchise for 21 years. That longer than some of our posters have been alive or close to their births!

Nothing like a sports memory to make you feel dated. 

You think:
What you were doing when it happened?
Who you were with?
What you were eating?

For me, I can make the actual claim of being one of that apparent 1,000,000 people that were at the Music City Miracle.

Image result for music city miracle

You can actually see me in this picture!
I was sitting in the 3rd level, bottom right.  You see me?!  I'm right there jumping up and down! :)

I was there with my mom. She purchased a PSL and I went with her. She is a rabid fan like myself. Even though her knowledge of the game isn't up to par, she knows enough to know, that she knows. :)

The Bills had just scored. People were leaving left and right. But crazy enough, some stayed to see the kickoff, because "You never know!"

Lorenzo Neal recieved the ball.  "What is he doing I thought?" He handed it to Wycheck.  "GET DOWN! I yelled.  We can still do a hail mary!
Then he tossed it back to a wide open Kevin Dyson.  Noticed I said back. Because it was a lateral. I could see that even from behind the play up in the 3rd row! :)

"Hey......nobody is in front of him...... HEY, he has a wall!  HEY......HEYYYY.. OH MY GODDDD!"

Like Mike Keith, I looked back on the ground to see no flags.  "THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD!"
"Previous play is under review"

"If they overturn this, it will be a riot" I said. 
People in the stands are still cheering. You could see some people who were leaving the stadium and walking up the street running back to the stadium, trying to get in...trying to look at the Jumbotron.  

"Touchdown!' The ref said.

You could feel the stadium shake!

I long for the days like that to return.   

You have a memory? Share it. :)

My first Titans game ever is one of my best memories. 02 Monday Night defending SB Champions New England Patriots make there first ever trip to Nashville against the Tennessee Titans who started out 1-4 and were now chasing a Division Title. All day walking around town Patriot fans trashed the Titans. I remember Titan fans walking up and down Broadway saying "no ones picking us they think we can't win" For me what drew me to McNair was his ability to run and I got to see not 1 but 2 TD runs by Air McNair. I remember Brady had scored a TD and the stadium quieted down a little bit because we were starting to think here we go New England's going to come back in the 2nd half but Cody came up with a huge pick 6 and the stadium erupted I never been to a game that loud before it was awesome you couldn't even here the person next to you. I was in the 300 section too close to the very top of the Stadium. It's a memory I will never forget I'm dying to watch a replay of the game but I can never find it I know last year someone tried getting it for me in this forum but it wouldn't load.

And just another cool memory I only seen 1 Titans win in Nashville until this point I'm about to mention (seen a loss xmas night to Den 04 team was depleted and the one game Volek and Bennett didn't go off, 08 Seen Titans first loss to Jets, 10 Loss to Big Benless Steelers, 12 Loss to Lucks first ever trip to Nashville) I was at the home opener vs the Chargers. Titans defense played great but the O couldn't really get going. Locker actually played great had a nice TD run. But when Locker hit Hunter with that TD throw to win the game it was a real cool moment. Stadium was rocking not like that Monday Nighter in 02 but was still loud and was  cool to see the first ever Titans win vs the SD franchise 

In the grand scheme of things, this wasn't the most impactful moment. But given the state of the franchise the past 10 years or so, this was just huge for me and I lost my mind when the ball popped out. It was one of those moments, just like the GB game and the KC game, that shows that this is a new team. Forcing a turnover on the final drive to beat the defending champs -- the Denver freaking Broncos -- at home!! That's HUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Thank you, Avery and Rashad!

Archived