Sign in to follow this  
lumberjackchris

Houston Astros Thread (2017 World Champions)

On 11/4/2017 at 10:37 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I've bought my kids t-shirts and hats - mostly went to Academy, but probably gonna hit up MLB.com for my swag.

I'm waiting to see if anyone is going to make a limited edition bottle of booze for the Astros (doesn't matter what kind of booze - vodka, Scotch, Gin, wine). There was a limited edition Jim Beam Chicago Cubs batch made for the Cubbies, really hoping Crown Royal makes an Astros edition. I'm also thinking 8th Wonder Brewery will have a special edition brew made up for this victory.

I like alcohol.

My bro in law bought a bottle of wine with the Stros logo and it was bottled in 2017 from Kroger. Said it was $50 went back and they were all sold out

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:37 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I've bought my kids t-shirts and hats - mostly went to Academy, but probably gonna hit up MLB.com for my swag.

I'm waiting to see if anyone is going to make a limited edition bottle of booze for the Astros (doesn't matter what kind of booze - vodka, Scotch, Gin, wine). There was a limited edition Jim Beam Chicago Cubs batch made for the Cubbies, really hoping Crown Royal makes an Astros edition. I'm also thinking 8th Wonder Brewery will have a special edition brew made up for this victory.

I like alcohol.

I found this

https://www.manoswine.com/mlb-wine/houston-astros/houston-astros-ws-champs

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Altuve wins MVP or we riot!

I'm actually gonna be upset if he doesn't lol. Does Judge deserve it too? Sure. But I'm just ready for Altuve to win it dammit. :(

I think we should go after Yelich.

Kyle Tucker

Yordan Alvarez

Hector Perez

for

Yelich

Edited by Texansfan713

Verlander

Keuchel

Cole

McCullers

Morton/Peacock/McHugh

What a rotation.  We didnt even give up our good prospects either.  I have bashed Luhnow alot but he has done an amazing job with his last two trades.  

On 1/14/2018 at 8:37 AM, Texansfan713 said:

Verlander

Keuchel

Cole

McCullers

Morton/Peacock/McHugh

What a rotation.  We didnt even give up our good prospects either.  I have bashed Luhnow alot but he has done an amazing job with his last two trades.  

You bash everyone a lot though so it's ok. ;) 

Our #4 starter is an all star. Our #5 starter is the guy that won two Game 7s for us. We have great depth in the event of injuries, noticeably better depth than we had last year. We bring back every valuable contributor from one of the best offenses of all time. We still have a good farm with some elite talent like Whitley and Tucker.  If there was ever a time to say dynasty this would be it, excited to see what we can do.

Edited by Spartica4Real