Houston Astros Thread (PENA SZN)

lumberjackchris

• 1 month later...

The one I got at the game Saturday looks legit.  I know its a replica but it looks and feels like the real thing.  If I don't get any other giveaway this season I am glad I got this one.  I still cant believe Hosmer dropped the ball in extras. I know it technically isn't his fault but it was still shocking. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 5:22 AM, Spartica4Real said:

I can't believe how damn good this rotation is, man. We could totally have 3 of the top 6 in Cy Young voting if they stay healthy, and that's just insane to me. 

I hope we don't get bit by the injuries. Keuchel, LMJ, & Morton are known to miss parts of seasons as does Cole. In a 7 game series, alot of strong arms will be coming at opponents. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, Blaze said:

I hope we don't get bit by the injuries. Keuchel, LMJ, & Morton are known to miss parts of seasons as does Cole. In a 7 game series, alot of strong arms will be coming at opponents. 

That's why its a luxury of having McHugh and Peacock in the pen as backup options should that happen.