Houston Astros Thread (PENA SZN)

lumberjackchris

I can dig Seth Beer.  Not high on him like I was on the 5 guys I listed a post above, but the Astros being in the AL is a good thing for him. He can HIT!  I would try him out at 1B and LF.  Worst case he is a DH for us on the road and LF for us at home. 

On 6/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, Spartica4Real said:

Is Tony Sipp legit good again? Because it sure feels like it, and the numbers would suggest so, but the last 2 years are just stuck in my head every time he comes in to pitch lol. 

tough to say.  his home and road splits as miles apart but he is doing his job so far against lefties and thats all that matters.  i hope astros dont get suckered into his good start to the season and resign him this offseason.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 7:38 PM, Spartica4Real said:

Definitely the bats, thread activity isn't a big deal because most of us post in the main MLB GDT a lot and still get discussion that way. Bats are dead. :( 

I'll start posting back in here.  Hopefully we can have more convo.

Devo on the DL and Perez back up.  Altuve wont be activated when he is eligbile to come off the DL.  Correa should be back Sunday.  Cant wait till the team is back healthy again.  

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'll start posting back in here.  Hopefully we can have more convo.

Devo on the DL and Perez back up.  Altuve wont be activated when he is eligbile to come off the DL.  Correa should be back Sunday.  Cant wait till the team is back healthy again.  

You and me both. A shame we're not healthy for this WS rematch. Would've been even more hype. 

15 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

You and me both. A shame we're not healthy for this WS rematch. Would've been even more hype. 

I think we're at that point where guys are going to get a 10 day vacation here and there.

Oh and we didnt need anybody last night cause JV was effin nails!