Houston Astros Thread (PENA SZN)

lumberjackchris

i havent really been a baseball fan in my life until recently. When they got good, i was too afraid to really watch the games in case I jinxed them... but after 2017 ive been watching more and it feels like maybe the curse has been lifted?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

What a ******* game! 

Just behind the 2017 WS Game 5 

And 2017 WS Game 2

We've had some insane postseason games. 2017 ALDS Game 4, 2017 ALCS Game 2, 2017 ALCS Game 4, 2017 WS Game 2, 2017 WS Game 5, 2018 ALCS Game 4, 2019 ALCS Game 2, 2019 ALCS Game 6. 

Didn't win all of those but came out ahead on most of them, all fantastic games. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 1:40 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Is anyone actually going to stay an Astros fan after the recent news? I wouldn't be able to look at myself in a mirror.

i feel like a disappointed parent when their child got caught cheating in college and they got kicked out of school. Disappointed but that doesn't change my love for the team, and my only desire is that they go forward without cheating. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/26/2020 at 12:11 AM, Spartica4Real said:

Annnnd we back

I've been so ready for this season to start to just shut up the noise and let this team remind everyone that they're also just good at baseball. It was really nice to see Lance back out there. @Texansfan713 @tab @ET80 @lumberjackchris How we doing boys? 

Loved seeeing Bregman get that 100th home run, really happy to have baseball back!!

• 2 months later...