Houston Astros Thread (PENA SZN)

lumberjackchris

13 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

This is one of the happiest moments in my life...witnessing one of my sports teams winning a championship. I am going to cheerish this moment forever.

Enjoy it. I at least had the Saints almost a decade ago. For people like you who are a fan of all 3 Houston teams I know it's gotta feel extra sweet.

But god damn if it doesn't feel sweet for me too. I love this team, and I'm with you, going to cherish this moment forever. We need to get hooked up with some avatars for all of us fyi lol

Edited by Spartica4Real
  • Like 1

Did yall get/order your WS gear yet?  Team shop open 24 hours and every academy has them.  I ordered on mlb.com (free shipping). Sucks I have to wait till Nov 15th for it to ship, but oh well.

Got:

Grey WS champs shirt they wore

World series champs decal

World series champs snapback

Orange Nike October Ready WS champs shirt

Orange team roster ws champs shirt

WS champs keychain

WS champs pennant

WS champs tumbler

Edited by Texansfan713

13 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Did yall get/order your WS gear yet?  Team shop open 24 hours and every academy has them.  I ordered on mlb.com (free shipping). Sucks I have to wait till Nov 15th for it to ship, but oh well.

Got:

Grey WS champs shirt they wore

World series champs decal

World series champs snapback

Orange Nike October Ready WS champs shirt

Orange team roster ws champs shirt

WS champs keychain

WS champs pennant

WS champs tumbler

No merch yet but I'll be getting some for sure. Shirt and the hats are the obvious ones.

Sorry ET, Ive been drunk for the past week. 

It feels so good!

Only dropped $300 so far on WS gear. 

So glad I decided to reup on my season tickets for next year. Just kicking myself for not buying the playoff package this year.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:35 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Somebody update the thread title...

Houston Astros - Your 2017 World Series Champions!

• Like 1

I've bought my kids t-shirts and hats - mostly went to Academy, but probably gonna hit up MLB.com for my swag.

I'm waiting to see if anyone is going to make a limited edition bottle of booze for the Astros (doesn't matter what kind of booze - vodka, Scotch, Gin, wine). There was a limited edition Jim Beam Chicago Cubs batch made for the Cubbies, really hoping Crown Royal makes an Astros edition. I'm also thinking 8th Wonder Brewery will have a special edition brew made up for this victory.

I like alcohol.

• Like 1