SURVIVOR POOL 13 is now over! Lurker is our champion!!

Woz

On one hand, @Shanedorf, I appreciate your explanation in the PM to me why you edited your post.

On the other hand, I have been absolutely explicit about editing for whatever reason leads to disqualification. I said:

On 8/11/2018 at 5:00 AM, Woz said:
  • It does not matter if the edited post had nothing to do with your pick. If you edited a post, you will be disqualified from the competition
  • It does not matter if you explain why you edited the post. If you edited a post, you will be disqualified from the competition.

There is no winning an appeal on this one. I have made this abundantly clear. If you edit your post, you're done.

As such, @Shanedorf, I am sorry to say this but you are disqualified from the competition.

Just now, theJ said:

Is this a new record for how long it took for someone to edit a post?  Seems like it usually happens at least once during signups.

Well, Survivor Pool 10 didn't have any edit removals (I know, right?!). Beyond that, SP4 (the first year with the edit rule) and SP11 didn't have an elimination until week 3 (with a couple of misfires on my part due to fake edit messages in SP4).

Archived