Browns vs. Steelers

pnies20

I didn't know where else to put this but it needed to be posted. Dammit if this doesn't get me fired up for Browns football.

Youll see some familiar faces. When he said Phil Dawson's name I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

There was some talent back then, and loads of hope.  Sadly, injuries derailed both Brown and Couch.  I never liked Green though, he had a couple of good runs in that cut up, possibly the best he ever had.  He sucked overall.  Davis I think was an outstanding coach, but desperately needed a good GM rather than running the show himself.  He sucked with the draft.

I liked the WRs, I liked McCouchen.  The metallic orange pants looked good, we should bring them back.

Love this vid. Got it saved for those long months between January and mid April. Do most of my spec writing during that time. My most productive time of year. August through December is my least productive, with football, more football, holidays, family, winter prep around the homestead, holidays, more football, "hunting" with my buddies (drinking beer in the woods). After the bowl games, me and the wife disappear, hibernating for the winter, visiting no one, going nowhere.... 

Some call it a rut. I love my rut.

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Love this vid. Got it saved for those long months between January and mid April. Do most of my spec writing during that time. My most productive time of year. August through December is my least productive, with football, more football, holidays, family, winter prep around the homestead, holidays, more football, "hunting" with my buddies (drinking beer in the woods). After the bowl games, me and the wife disappear, hibernating for the winter, visiting no one, going nowhere.... 

Some call it a rut. I love my rut.

@Fatgerman in January:

Xz3HM82.gif

@Fatgerman in April:

tumblr_m7zelhPjAk1qebvfho1_500.jpg

Archived