death sentence - rookie rb leo fournette foot/ankle inj

Its A Sabotage

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Let's see how overwhelmed he is when whatever dumpster fire at QB we wheel out there

Not sure what that has to do with anything. He knows what its like when defenses stuff the box.

No idea how this comment is being taken so negatively.

From what I understand, the injury came from someone stepping on his toe. Not a serious injury, but I think the coaches didn't want to take chances. It's also very telling – they don't see the other RBs having any shot at the starting job come opening day. Apparently, one preseason game was more than enough proof for them.

27 minutes ago, Jrvegeeta said:

From what I understand, the injury came from someone stepping on his toe. Not a serious injury, but I think the coaches didn't want to take chances. It's also very telling – they don't see the other RBs having any shot at the starting job come opening day. Apparently, one preseason game was more than enough proof for them.

Ivory looks awful and Yeldon is nothing more than a change of pace/3rd down back.

I do think Corey Grant has a chance to be a legit option at RB though. I really like his game.

Back to Ivory though, wouldnt be shocked if he gets let go. Looks terrible after an underwhelming season last year.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Let's see how overwhelmed he is when whatever dumpster fire at QB we wheel out there

Feeling like you can mentally process game speed and feeling like you can’t do anything because of efforts to stop you are two different things.

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

This is good news.  Was kind of implied previously, but nice to have it confirmed.  Definitely don't want a RB with recurring foot/ankle injuries that are related, before they've even played a real NFL game.

Archived